Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

I hope OKC can win this. Dallas beat my team which would usually make me root for them but that game 4 performance still got me salty as hell. I picked the Grizz to beat OKC in 7, but i'm not mad because it was a great series. But I agree with most people when I say the winner of this series is most likely going to lose in the finals.

OKC in 6

I hope OKC can win this. Dallas beat my team which would usually make me root for them but that game 4 performance still got me salty as hell. I picked the Grizz to beat OKC in 7, but i'm not mad because it was a great series. But I agree with most people when I say the winner of this series is most likely going to lose in the finals.

OKC in 6

Did a KNICKS fan really make this thread?
eyes.gif

Not only that but no time and date of all games in the OP?
indifferent.gif

Not even when the 1st game will be played in the thread title?
30t6p3b.gif

OKC 4-2

DIRK and dallas still being the step sister of the TEXAS teams.
pimp.gif

Did a KNICKS fan really make this thread?
eyes.gif

Not only that but no time and date of all games in the OP?
indifferent.gif

Not even when the 1st game will be played in the thread title?
30t6p3b.gif

OKC 4-2

pimp.gif

Dallas in 6.
Kidd & Dirk back in the finals.

X Factors - Terry and Harden.

Dallas in 6.
Kidd & Dirk back in the finals.

X Factors - Terry and Harden.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ If he doesn't...who will? He's torching Stevenson, Terry, Barea, and anyone else they have.

corey brewer or stevenson.

kidd will do a better job on harden than mike conley could.

mavs in 6. too much dirk. as much as i like ibaka, he won't be able to play help D if he's checking dirk

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ If he doesn't...who will? He's torching Stevenson, Terry, Barea, and anyone else they have.

corey brewer or stevenson.

kidd will do a better job on harden than mike conley could.

mavs in 6. too much dirk. as much as i like ibaka, he won't be able to play help D if he's checking dirk

Nobody can stop Dirk. Nobody can stop KD. They nullify each other for the most part.

Dallas' bench is overhyped, because of what they did last series. The Lakers as a whole, are just an unathletic team and slow.

Peja didn't even have to play defense last series, considering Ron Artest was nothing but a spot up 3 pt shooter. Peja will actually have to run around and defend when he gets in the game.

The Lakers, going back to Aaron Brooks in the playoffs, CP3 and just JJ this year, just have fits with small speedy guards. JJ won't be a big a factor this series, as he was last series.

We got on Russy's case last series, but this series I think he'll be the main reason OKC advances. Kidd guarded him the 3 games earlier in the year. Kidd will get lit up this series.

We'll see, I guess.

Nobody can stop Dirk. Nobody can stop KD. They nullify each other for the most part.

Dallas' bench is overhyped, because of what they did last series. The Lakers as a whole, are just an unathletic team and slow.

Peja didn't even have to play defense last series, considering Ron Artest was nothing but a spot up 3 pt shooter. Peja will actually have to run around and defend when he gets in the game.

The Lakers, going back to Aaron Brooks in the playoffs, CP3 and just JJ this year, just have fits with small speedy guards. JJ won't be a big a factor this series, as he was last series.

We got on Russy's case last series, but this series I think he'll be the main reason OKC advances. Kidd guarded him the 3 games earlier in the year. Kidd will get lit up this series.

We'll see, I guess.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

too much dirk. as much as i like ibaka, he won't be able to play help D if he's checking dirk
i see us going with the kitchen sink approach on dirk.. we'll start off with ibaka (with thabo, durant and westbrook cheating off of their men).. but i could also see thabo, durant and collison all getting time on him throughout each game

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

pimp.gif

i gotta ask.. do you think oklahoma city is in texas?

too much dirk. as much as i like ibaka, he won't be able to play help D if he's checking dirk
i see us going with the kitchen sink approach on dirk.. we'll start off with ibaka (with thabo, durant and westbrook cheating off of their men).. but i could also see thabo, durant and collison all getting time on him throughout each game

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

pimp.gif

i gotta ask.. do you think oklahoma city is in texas?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

If it goes 7, I kinda don't see Dallas losing,
nerd.gif
. Going out on our homecourt in game 7, I think we'd win.

But we won't talk about Game 7, we need to worry about the first four games first.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping. I'd even expect Brewer to have some burn on Westbrook.

I have no idea what to expect, as always, I just want some good basketball.

Good luck to the Thunder.

Go Mavs.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

If it goes 7, I kinda don't see Dallas losing,
nerd.gif
. Going out on our homecourt in game 7, I think we'd win.

But we won't talk about Game 7, we need to worry about the first four games first.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping. I'd even expect Brewer to have some burn on Westbrook.

I have no idea what to expect, as always, I just want some good basketball.

Good luck to the Thunder.

Go Mavs.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

pimp.gif

its gonna be raining 3s once again.

Back
Top Bottom