Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

I was punking Stevenson for his play in the first two games, but it showed a lot of confidence in the team and Carlisle to keep him out there playing 20+ minutes again. I think he's much better on Russ than he is on Durant, let Marion get Durant.

A pivotal moment in the game was when I think it was Kidd missed a perimeter jumper, 'Shawn runs in and contests for the rebound, Tyson gets it back out, and then dude ran back to the three, WIDE OPEN, nailed it.

Huge.

It's gonna be rough Monday night, but we just gotta keep fighting, playing that good defense, and put pressure on them to make their perimeter shots and not let the buckets around the basket go in, because that means about 500 free-throws.

I was punking Stevenson for his play in the first two games, but it showed a lot of confidence in the team and Carlisle to keep him out there playing 20+ minutes again. I think he's much better on Russ than he is on Durant, let Marion get Durant.

A pivotal moment in the game was when I think it was Kidd missed a perimeter jumper, 'Shawn runs in and contests for the rebound, Tyson gets it back out, and then dude ran back to the three, WIDE OPEN, nailed it.

Huge.

It's gonna be rough Monday night, but we just gotta keep fighting, playing that good defense, and put pressure on them to make their perimeter shots and not let the buckets around the basket go in, because that means about 500 free-throws.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

If Dirk's gonna get worse every game, what are the Mavs gonna do when he's Andray Blatche?
"Gotten worse?"
laugh.gif

By that logic, same goes with KD.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I honestly believe the Thunder are currently too young to win, their late game execution game after game is awful they just don't know how to close out yet.

QFT

I honestly believe the Thunder are currently too young to win, their late game execution game after game is awful they just don't know how to close out yet.

QFT

Rick Carlisle needs to take the emergency brakes off the offense in the 2nd half.
We play uptempo all first half and build a 20pt lead.
Then come 2nd half no Peja, hardly any JJ after the fouls, and just stand still offense.
Lets get this series over with. Im tired of watching OKC shoot free throws.

Rick Carlisle needs to take the emergency brakes off the offense in the 2nd half.
We play uptempo all first half and build a 20pt lead.
Then come 2nd half no Peja, hardly any JJ after the fouls, and just stand still offense.
Lets get this series over with. Im tired of watching OKC shoot free throws.

indifferent.gif
@ the mavs still giving away huge leads...this may come to bite them in the $#! in the finals

I am kinda worried if Dirk is gonna be effective against Haslem/Anthony or even if they put lebron in emergency situations
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the mavs still giving away huge leads...this may come to bite them in the $#! in the finals

I am kinda worried if Dirk is gonna be effective against Haslem/Anthony or even if they put lebron in emergency situations
tired.gif

Hopefully Haslem has lost a few steps, but this isn't the same team from 06. We would dominate them with our big play and our bench.

But we aren't even in the Finals yet, I ain't sayin nothin more about the Finals.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Haslem has lost a few steps, but this isn't the same team from 06. We would dominate them with our big play and our bench.

But we aren't even in the Finals yet, I ain't sayin nothin more about the Finals.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

QFT

Back
Top Bottom