OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

wish i was able to hit the outlet... f&f card, thats a blesing, i would mind getting a pair of them sixty plus joints to work in

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Did any Air Jordan DMP V's drop at any outlet? Sz 9 anybody
nerd.gif

Yeah both the pairs already dropped, I don't remember what outlet's though.
Also, They're B-Grades.
3M at Gurnee Mills
and im not sure if both Red suede and 3M dropped at Arizona mills
there were probably more spots though

Well, got back from the south Chicago store a bit ago, and I have to say, it was a great experience. Much neater and more organized than the Aurora store, andthough there still wasn't too much I was interested, they had a far better selection, too. I didn't find the location to be very hood. Just typicalChicago. I was a little apprehensive about being the only Caucasian in there, but people were actually surprisingly polite. Just about everyone that passed byme said "excuse me", despite not being in my way or anything, and would randomly give you a "how you doin'?" Wasn't terriblecrowded, either. That's quite the contrast compared to the Aurora store, which is usually severely congested, and packed with douchebags who run into you,or cut you off, and it doesn't faze them at all. Very rude, self absorbed people who are totally oblivious to anyone else around them/their party. Not tomention the store is not quite as nicely organized.

Slim pickings left on the V/XVIII and I/XXII packs. Saw a retro XV black/lazer on the wall in I think a size 7.5 or 8 (was placed in the size 11 section) forabout $50. They still had a nearly FSR of the Orlando VII from the DMP for $90. I bought a pair of nubuck XIIs ($100 - $30), a 6-pack each of white and blacksocks, and a JB t-shirt. $105 out the door (damn Cook county and their freaking 10.25% sales tax)!

GILROY UPDATE : Headed over to Gilroy outlet today truely nothing just i was just buying a pair of Lunars and i saw a pair of Lebron 7s at the register"GR" cw they were 89.99 guy told me they were a return so i got og box aswell with the F&F it was 62 something im usually a 9 or 8.5 but thesewere a 9 so it was perfect cause come on Lebron 7s for 60 bucks is to good of a price to pass up and imo i think there really sick and a must have sneaker for09'-10'

Originally Posted by Rick2345

GILROY UPDATE : Headed over to Gilroy outlet today truely nothing just i was just buying a pair of Lunars and i saw a pair of Lebron 7s at the register "GR" cw they were 89.99 guy told me they were a return so i got og box aswell with the F&F it was 62 something im usually a 9 or 8.5 but these were a 9 so it was perfect cause come on Lebron 7s for 60 bucks is to good of a price to pass up and imo i think there really sick and a must have sneaker for 09'-10'
pimp.gif

Has anybody bought off rif la because i had bought the air foamposite one penny in size 12 on friday in excellent condition with box for 150.00 shipped yes isaid 150.00 shipped i thought it maybe be mistake so i thought they would cancel it and i got email on Saturday shoes were shipped and got a ups trackingnumber couldnt believe it has anybody gotten deals like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Has anybody bought off rif la because i had bought the air foamposite one penny in size 12 on friday in excellent condition with box for 150.00 shipped yes i said 150.00 shipped i thought it maybe be mistake so i thought they would cancel it and i got email on Saturday shoes were shipped and got a ups tracking number couldnt believe it has anybody gotten deals like that
pimp.gif
well ull know if they r legit in a few days i guess... nice deal tho if they are
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Seriously, I got to south Chicago all the time. It's not anywhere near as bad as you guys make it out to be.
Yea i was a little scared the first time i went in there, being the only caucasian person there was a bit strange, but everyone was nice andpolite.

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Seriously, I got to south Chicago all the time. It's not anywhere near as bad as you guys make it out to be.
Yea i was a little scared the first time i went in there, being the only caucasian person there was a bit strange, but everyone was nice and polite.
why get scarred if your not doing anything wrong.
laugh.gif

Has anybody bought off rif la because i had bought the air foamposite one penny in size 12 on friday in excellent condition with box for 150.00 shipped yes i said 150.00 shipped i thought it maybe be mistake so i thought they would cancel it and i got email on Saturday shoes were shipped and got a ups tracking number couldnt believe it has anybody gotten deals like that
pimp.gif

i heard of people buying Laser 4's in NDS condition for around 200-250. sometimes they just do random price drops. its a legit site. thats a steal tho. (
pimp.gif
). hope i find some one day.

pimp.gif
you're straight man. rif is 100% legit. i purchased nds pusheads for $80. so getting deals there aren't out of the ordinary.

wow at white people talking like idiots(im white myself) people are people dont judge them cuz of their skin, they are there for the same reason u are so theyprobably are cool as ever. silly people. goin tomorrow to orlando outlets hopefully. i will post anything worth anything!

Back
Top Bottom