OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

NBA socks 99 cents. Footaction:
xpye6d.jpg

They still have the NBA socks at my local footaction and champ. It's buy one get the other for half off. Basically you buy one for 1.99 and pay the secondpair for .99 cents. It only work on the low though. The mids are regular price but you still can get them with the buy one get one half off. A good deal imo.Btw all white Lebron IV showed up at Nordstrom Rack, size 10.5 and 12. Check your local spots.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I was a little apprehensive about being the only Caucasian in there, but people were actually surprisingly polite.
What the...

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

chill

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^
laugh.gif

exact;y my thoughts when i read that.

"but people were actually surprisingly polite"
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I meant for as bad as people who have been their made it sound IN THIS THREAD, I was expecting a lot worse. I live in a pretty "well off" suburb,and people HERE are extremely rude, much less a place that's "pretty hood", as someone put it. All I'm saying is it didn't seem likethat at all, and I actually enjoyed being there, where as when I'm at the Aurora store, I can't wait to get the hell out of there. The people shoppingthere (and that entire mall in general) make me want to go on a shooting spree. Now DRIVING in the city is a different story, and was a quick reminder of whyI avoid going there unless absolutely necessary.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Seriously, I got to south Chicago all the time. It's not anywhere near as bad as you guys make it out to be.
Yea i was a little scared the first time i went in there, being the only caucasian person there was a bit strange, but everyone was nice and polite.
why get scarred if your not doing anything wrong.
laugh.gif
For the same reason people get scared in Naperville when a cop car is behind them. You don't have to be doing anything wrong for one of themto f*ck with you.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wow at white people talking like idiots(im white myself) people are people dont judge them cuz of their skin, they are there for the same reason u are so they probably are cool as ever. silly people. goin tomorrow to orlando outlets hopefully. i will post anything worth anything!
Color of skin is not the issue, but type of neighborhood IS. I wouldn't feel any safer rolling through a white trash trailer park, either. Don't put words in people's mouths and try to turn this into a race issue. A couple people who have been to that store stated that it is pretty"hood", and to not "look like a tourist".

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Has anybody bought off rif la because i had bought the air foamposite one penny in size 12 on friday in excellent condition with box for 150.00 shipped yes i
said 150.00 shipped i thought it maybe be mistake so i thought they would cancel it and i got email on Saturday shoes were shipped and got a ups tracking
number couldnt believe it has anybody gotten deals like that
pimp.gif

No worries Rif is def legit, I've bought a couple things in store. But yeah sometimes you can find some good deals, bought some Atmos 95s off their japansite for 145 shipped DS not too long ago.

went to terell tx outlet today. nike had a lot of the metallic ones I saw sizes 7,10,11,11.5,and 12. A lot of fusions. One pair size 12 xx3 for 130 whitestealth gold. Nubuk 12's A grade for 130 sz. 12. And FSR on why silver navy sharkleys for 39.99

Was a little disappointed at the Nike F&F nothing good. Got some Lakers colored dunks and 2 tee shirts for $58.

you lurkers are straight savage; air maxes sold out already. thats why a lot of people dont be posting on here.

Warehouse Shoe Sales has the white/navy/orange Hyperdunks for $39.99, and you can use the coupon on their facebook for $15 off(add a $10 shirt) so it comes outto $35 and tax

Angel

Back
Top Bottom