OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by ninob1213

you lurkers are straight savage; air maxes sold out already. thats why a lot of people dont be posting on here.
well i mean its double edge sword.

not everyone has time everyday to check every website, so this thread helps....

with that bein said lurkers ruin it, i wish NT wasnt viewable unless your a memeber, the amount of people who lurk is wild
smh.gif
smh.gif

its give and take
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

you lurkers are straight savage; air maxes sold out already. thats why a lot of people dont be posting on here.
well i mean its double edge sword.
not everyone has time everyday to check every website, so this thread helps....
with that bein said lurkers ruin it, i wish NT wasnt viewable unless your a memeber, the amount of people who lurk is wild
smh.gif
smh.gif

its give and take
grin.gif
gotta stop crying about lurkers... other niketalk members also use this area for info... anyone could have just grabbed them and not gave props tothe post.
grin.gif

they sitting on sale at shoe city for like 70 i think

well ,you guys have helped me here and there so i try to return the love. The anoymous leeches who suck stock supplies and never contribute are annoying. Whatcan you do but charge it to the game.

Originally Posted by bigj505

gotta stop crying about lurkers... other niketalk members also use this area for info... anyone could have just grabbed them and not gave props to the post.
grin.gif

they sitting on sale at shoe city for like 70 i think
i aint cryin, just statin my opinion on the matter.

air max 87, wasnt saying u were crying... meant that towards ninob...

im not crying either, im already back on the hunt, looking for bigger fish to fry. You have to be a step ahead of the competition.

I called nikefind looking for kryptonates in a 11, and came out with nothing. It seems there systems cannot locate these whatsoever.

shoes like kryptonates and megatron FCs will most likely never show up in a system. not a large quantity of b-grades compared to GRs (i assume).
nice info on red AM1s. G,thanks for the heads up,and mike for posting it in the AM thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

shoes like kryptonates and megatron FCs will most likely never show up in a system. not a large quantity of b-grades compared to GRs (i assume).

Yup then if an outlet has employees that know about shoes some pairs won't even hit the floor.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Warehouse Shoe Sales has the white/navy/orange Hyperdunks for $39.99, and you can use the coupon on their facebook for $15 off(add a $10 shirt) so it comes out to $35 and tax

Angel

SoCal head? which WSS?

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Warehouse Shoe Sales has the white/navy/orange Hyperdunks for $39.99, and you can use the coupon on their facebook for $15 off(add a $10 shirt) so it comes out to $35 and tax

Angel

SoCal head? which WSS?
could you post a pic? i could use some new ball shoes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

If youre talking bout the red white am1 QS, theres still a FSR:
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-277910

well, now i know firefox and ndc dont mix, safari shows em though my bad

Im using safari on mac and they are showing out of stock tho

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

If youre talking bout the red white am1 QS, theres still a FSR:
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-277910
well, now i know firefox and ndc dont mix, safari shows em though my bad
Im using safari on mac and they are showing out of stock tho
Firefox Mac... FSR... u just probably have to refresh and stuff... ndc does that for some reason. FW Griffs did the same...

For anybody out in norfolk, I heard DTLR out there got size 8 and size 12 blk/white 2k9s for 39.99, worth a try if you live in the area.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

is that deal for the nba socks still going on tomorrow???????
eek.gif
its still going on, was able to cop earlier before going to work

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

is that deal for the nba socks still going on tomorrow???????
eek.gif
its still going on, was able to cop earlier before going to work

Damn! The closest Footaction to me is 28 miles away.
Those are the best socks!

who cleaned out the del amo store!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom