Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Game over, take me to the Laker game please

It is Fisher's fault GS is losing right now.

truer words have never been spoken.
pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.
you have finally dissolved whatever remained of laker fanboy cockiness and snobbiness in the world.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I still remember all that crying you GS fans did a couple weeks back and now this is just humor for me! You don't hate Lakers or their fans, you hate winning franchises.
roll.gif

yep, and so does probably >95% of the world. you'd better submit your great finding to a scientific journal or something before i swoop upyour idea and get the nobel for it.

pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.
you have finally dissolved whatever remained of laker fanboy cockiness and snobbiness in the world.

?

oh, that was sarcasm. i wasn't being entirely truthful with my words. sorry for the confusion

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

Originally Posted by daprescription

YES!!!!! Glad I didn't have to see the Warriors get destroyed in the playoffs. It's fun watching Nelson getting out coached all season.

lol i hope denver lose the next 3 games lol and talking about get destroyed I hope denver will get destroy in the 1st no Defense Team Enver

Denver is bad, but Golden State is worse.

Great game. I thought Denver was done after that horrible first quarter.

wow.. allen iverson is that dude.. always love his game.. both teams played hard tonight..

Is there anything more annoying in this world than a cocky Laker fan? Anyways, back to this game. That was frustrating, disappointing, and so much more towatch. They played lazy basketball for majority of the game. Baron may have had a triple double but his shooting percentage was horrible. A lot of blame needsto be put on Jackson of course. Dude disappeared the last week or two.
smh.gif
Free throw shooting was horrible, no play from the bench, and so much more. At thispoint all we can do is pray we win out and the Nuggets lose 2/3 or 3/3, but the odds are slim to none and I don't see it happening. There is so much morebut I'll wait till later....
smh.gif

Denver deserved this one. We always get that early big lead, then lose it and let them pull away.

GS playoff chances are veeery slim now, we have to hope Denver loses now.

Anyone else suspect Cap'n Jack has been nursing a leg injury? I think that is why he has been so off these past weeks.

pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I still remember all that crying you GS fans did a couple weeks back and now this is just humor for me! You don't hate Lakers or their fans, you hate winning franchises.
roll.gif

yep, and so does probably >95% of the world. you'd better submit your great finding to a scientific journal or something before i swoop up your idea and get the nobel for it.

pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.

?

oh, that was sarcasm. i wasn't being entirely truthful with my words. sorry for the confusion

Best part is, I could care less what you think! Lakers are in and GS is out. Good luck next year. Props to B. Davis... Go Bruins (next year)!

next 3 games for Denver

@ Jazz
Vs Houston
Vs Memphis

Warriors
Vs LA Clippers
@ PHX
Vs Seattle

Denver in the driver seat I HOPE THEY CHOKE..!!

does anyone think stack jack should be like kyle korver? jack serious walks like a duck ... has no handles what so ever, whenever he backs someone down low hegets striped and he has no ups when going to the rim .... his role should seriously be strictly to camp on the perimeter like korver
mad.gif

tired.gif
We deserved to lose this game, being up by 16 i thought we wouldpull away but i wasn't even close
sick.gif

That zone absolutely confused the warriors, they shoulda just drove in, found open shooters and whatnot....

But the reasons we lost:
-SMH at the free throw shooting. The biggest game of the year, you have to come through...
-Lack of urgency. Denver simply wanted it more
tired.gif
, and they deserved towin it. Excellent performances by most of the players on the Nuggets.
-Jackson still couldn't get it going...we need him in order to be a successful team.
-Nellie's dumb rotations. PUT BIEDRINS IN THE FREAKIN GAME. I can't remember how many times Denver just drove in without a shot-blocking presence. Andgoing with CROSHERE in the 4th quarter in a must-win situation??!?!?!?!?! WTH is u smokin? Brandan Wright, if anyone, should have taken those minutes.
-2nd best player played okay today so i can't really blame too much on him.

but overall just a
indifferent.gif
performance by the Warriors. Now we'llhave to rely on luck and hope Denver falters in at least 2 of 3 games, and win out. It's not impossible....but it'd take an absolute choke job byDenver, although they do have 2 pretty tough games ahead in Utah/Houston. We have to just take care of business, but it's a shame we couldn't comethrough.
tired.gif

Good game Nuggets fans. You can have the "D" back.
ohwell.gif

I still believe though
pimp.gif
, although I'm pretty much just speechless.The Nuggets just simply played a better game.

yea jackson's game is so awkward,but it just works,he's a great defender and great passer. azibukke shoul dnto have been in the game in the 4th,pietrus should've been in the game.SMH. next three games for both teams are huge,hopefulyl denver chokes and GS plays with some passion.

Denver got 2 Tough Game @ Jazz then Rockets I hope they slip and warriors win vs clippers and somehow pull a win over PHX but will see what happen

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Anyone else suspect Cap'n Jack has been nursing a leg injury? I think that is why he has been so off these past weeks.

no. he jinxed himself by throwing pietrus, the bench and their play under the bus.

but if he did, it wouldn't surprise me. dude comes into games rockin' retro Jordans with old-*$$ technology or some gross spiz'ikes.
Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

does anyone think stack jack should be like kyle korver? jack serious walks like a duck ... has no handles what so ever, whenever he backs someone down low he gets striped and he has no ups when going to the rim .... his role should seriously be strictly to camp on the perimeter like korver
mad.gif

no. unlike korver, he can actually man-up if he felt like it and play defence. he also needs to stop thinking he's a point guard, and/or a post-upplayer.

besides, the warriors have more than enough "shooters" on that team.

and, we have the ball-hungry harrington who only does that grabby hand motion on the wing which i can only describe as/compare to an infant who is yearning forhis mother's teat--instead of moving around or something trying to get open looks inside the arc.

Denver in the driver seat I HOPE THEY CHOKE..!!
You know it's sad when you look for a team to choke in order for your team to gain position. You would think that the logical thing to saywould be that we need to win our own games, but for some reason warriors fans always look for someone else to mess up in order to gain position.

I guess if a jock bullies a defenseless kid, the kid needs bigger brothers to fight their battles though, huh.

Anyway good win nuggets. Time to lock this post up before it becomes a haven for the seriously salty.

Originally Posted by acidicality

tired.gif
We deserved to lose this game, being up by 16 i thought we would pull away but i wasn't even close
sick.gif

That zone absolutely confused the warriors, they shoulda just drove in, found open shooters and whatnot....

But the reasons we lost:
-SMH at the free throw shooting. The biggest game of the year, you have to come through...
-Lack of urgency. Denver simply wanted it more
tired.gif
, and they deserved to win it. Excellent performances by most of the players on the Nuggets.
-Jackson still couldn't get it going...we need him in order to be a successful team.
-Nellie's dumb rotations. PUT BIEDRINS IN THE FREAKIN GAME. I can't remember how many times Denver just drove in without a shot-blocking presence. And going with CROSHERE in the 4th quarter in a must-win situation??!?!?!?!?! WTH is u smokin? Brandan Wright, if anyone, should have taken those minutes.
-2nd best player played okay today so i can't really blame too much on him.

but overall just a
indifferent.gif
performance by the Warriors. Now we'll have to rely on luck and hope Denver falters in at least 2 of 3 games, and win out. It's not impossible....but it'd take an absolute choke job by Denver, although they do have 2 pretty tough games ahead in Utah/Houston. We have to just take care of business, but it's a shame we couldn't come through.
tired.gif

Good game Nuggets fans. You can have the "D" back.
ohwell.gif

I still believe though
pimp.gif
, although I'm pretty much just speechless. The Nuggets just simply played a better game.
Co-sign. The most frustrating part for me is that we were on our home court and seem like we don't give a +$$!. They seemed lazy all game untillike the last 4 or 5 minutes where there like oh !*$@ maybe we should start hustling. We didn't deserve that game. The Nuggets wanted it more. PERIOD.

SMH at the warriors, god damn.

if denver makes the playoffs they are gettin swept either way so f them.

Back
Top Bottom