Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

**@@ this dude, Azubuike...
indifferent.gif

Why in God's name is he even in, during crunchtime, anyway...?

YES!!!!! Glad I didn't have to see the Warriors get destroyed in the playoffs. It's fun watching Nelson getting out coached all season.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Game over, take me to the Laker game please

It is Fisher's fault GS is losing right now.

truer words have never been spoken.
pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.
you have finally dissolved whatever remained of laker fanboy cockiness and snobbiness in the world.

That Zone messed up the Warriors SO much.
GREAT move by Denver, Karl should still be fired, but whatever.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

trade baron please...
Word, let's trade the dude who had a triple-double
indifferent.gif

Azubuki trying to be the hero at the end...give the ball your stars like Baron, Jackson, and Monta.

This one goes out to that GSW fan behind me talking mad S@@@ when they beat us by 4 in LA... GO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP 07-08 Warriors. NBDL Warriors = the worst defensive team, top team to jack up 3s and 20th in making it. Teams just give them 3 point attempt all day longand get layups/dunks on these dudes.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

This one goes out to that GSW fan behind me talking mad S@@@ when they beat us by 4 in LA... GO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey troll, here's an idea. why don't you do the world a favor and fall off a cliff.

I feel bad for all those people that put deposits on the playoffs
laugh.gif
. Got to watch more basketball before you make decisions like that.

Originally Posted by offbad

pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.
you have finally dissolved whatever remained of laker fanboy cockiness and snobbiness in the world.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I still remember all that crying you GS fans did a couple weeks back and now this is just humor for me! You don't hate Lakers or their fans, you hatewinning franchises.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I want GSTATE to win but u can so tell this game is in the refs hands with that call in the key and the Off. 3 sec on melo.

laugh.gif

Here it come!

what are u talking about i just said that it was a bad call and they were making bad calls to get GState back in the game.

So the Warriors still have the better schedule the remaining games they have to win all and Denver lose more than half?

Originally Posted by offbad

pimp.gif
to you, my comrade.

?

Originally Posted by daprescription

YES!!!!! Glad I didn't have to see the Warriors get destroyed in the playoffs. It's fun watching Nelson getting out coached all season.

lol i hope denver lose the next 3 games lol and talking about get destroyed I hope denver will get destroy in the 1st no Defense Team Enver

Back
Top Bottom