OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

even the king hit it out of the park

but yah i looked it up and leslie actually beat miranda for a tony for best actor

and its really evident when they did the duet about their children, leslie just slayed

Not going to lie, I hate musicals even as a native New Yorker. I saw Rent live back in the day and that **** was trashcan water. I only mess with 90s Disney animated musicals and Matt & Trey musicals because they at least make them funny. Shoutout to Lin, he’s been doing his thing for a minute, I remember In The Heights years ago. But watching this on Disney+, I’m getting straight up Macklemore Thrift Shop vibes, B. No shots but I can see why Immortal Technique used to throw him in the trash. But shouts to Lin tho, “pushing culture forward” I guess.

Shouts to Daveed. When I saw Blindspotting the first time at the movies, I knew him from Clipping but I didn’t know he was in Hamilton. Also shoutout to the dude from Mindhunter, he plays King George.

i know king george as kristoff from frozen :lol:

miranda is crazy talented, his accolades is insane and even got a pulitzer, once the in the heights movie comes out next year, he'll be an egot for sure

loved hamilton

however, is it just me or does miranda have the weakest performance?

i understand he wrote everything about the show but feels like everyone else just killed it on another level

I still gotta watch Hamilton... but I been thinking something for a minute on Miranda since they’ve been trying make him a thing

i mean I know dude is super talented.. but his performances just dont seem natural to me.. like it feels like a lot of wink wink at the audience type deal

I actually love the muppets so i'm pretty happy

zsjc1ssbo1b51.png

$30!? they trippin, I can wait. That price doesnt come with popcorn and a large soda, no thanks.

Not going to lie, I hate musicals even as a native New Yorker. I saw Rent live back in the day and that **** was trashcan water. I only mess with 90s Disney animated musicals and Matt & Trey musicals because they at least make them funny. Shoutout to Lin, he’s been doing his thing for a minute, I remember In The Heights years ago. But watching this on Disney+, I’m getting straight up Macklemore Thrift Shop vibes, B. No shots but I can see why Immortal Technique used to throw him in the trash. But shouts to Lin tho, “pushing culture forward” I guess.

Shouts to Daveed. When I saw Blindspotting the first time at the movies, I knew him from Clipping but I didn’t know he was in Hamilton. Also shoutout to the dude from Mindhunter, he plays King George.

Wow I've been listening to Clipping for years and did NOT know this guy was the rapper :lol:

i think thats what they do with some of the ufc fights on espn+, no?

got to be a member then pay to see the ppv?

if it means i can watch it an unlimited amount of times once paid for, then its not a bad deal

$30 for Black Widow.

UFC is an actual PPV. I’m okay with paying it. Or if I was Show Time or HBO.

COVID got everyone turnt.

Yeah that Twitter account posting about BW isn't the real D+ account. As for my household, I will gladly pay $30 for Mulan. Even with matinee, going to the theater with my family of 4 hits for at least $60 after food and tix. That and waiting in line for things, while also being at the mercy of other viewers' courtesy (or lack thereof), it's a no-brainer for me.

Yeah that Twitter account posting about BW isn't the real D+ account. As for my household, I will gladly pay $30 for Mulan. Even with matinee, going to the theater with my family of 4 hits for at least $60 after food and tix. That and waiting in line for things, while also being at the mercy of other viewers' courtesy (or lack thereof), it's a no-brainer for me.
eh ill wait till its free on disney plus

Heard they took my man Li Shang out of the movie cause of the me too movement and him being her commanding officer. Out of pocket stupid.

Will just wait until I can watch it for free.

If I wanted to pay movie theater price, I'd go to the theater (if/when that's possible lol) they have better screens and sound systems. Plus $30 gets me a ticket AND snacks lol.

Maybe if I had kids/a family to watch with, but one time solo? Nah I can wait.

Maybe if I had kids/a family to watch with, but one time solo? Nah I can wait.

I think that’s the issue. I live by myself. So $30 is expensive. $15 sure.

I agree there’s something to be said about the experience in a theatre. Unfortunately, w COVID that’s not a realistic proposition.

loved hamilton

however, is it just me or does miranda have the weakest performance?

i understand he wrote everything about the show but feels like everyone else just killed it on another level
Lin is by far the worst member out of the original cast. He can’t sing and when he tries to cry, he becomes a blubbering mess.

funny thing is one of the ensemble members in the movie went on to play Hamilton on a different tour and he’s way better, well all the other Hamilton’s have been way better

Back
Top Bottom