Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

He's a scrub now but I think he'll make some noise in the main tournament.

This is still Goku & Vegeta show tho so idk how much noise / impact he'll really have

I think all of this power up for these fellas, is gearing up towards a new arc after this one. 

Towards a new antagonist that will required the help from Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, etc.. 

They have to make it so that they fight another God of Destruction or something..

But I don't want just Goku or Goku & Vegeta to beat him, it would have to be some Avengers vs. Thanos type ish lmao

Buu>Gohan
We don't know if Buu has gotten any stronger then when we first seen him but he is still stronger then Gohan right now n Gohan I believe will for sure pass him in this arc.
Who knows maybe Buu has been training with the world champ Hercule got to stay in shape some how lol.
For all we know Buu has thought Hercule to fly n he just hasn't shown it yet. That was a joke [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Buu is one of my favorite villains as we get to see him in a mother way we didn't see many villains he is like a kid who doesn't know any better because people try to control him. He finds a dog n the world champ which help him see you can still have fun without destroying everything. I'm just glad Buu will actually fight this arc.
May be best arc to date when it's done. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Does anyone else think Vegeta going to come back stronger then ever now that he will have a daughter he doesn't know the outcome for the tournament yet but he will have same motivation Gohan does.

That Episode 80 title 
eek.gif

"Awaken The Dormant Fighting Spirit: Son Gohan Battle!"

But that Spoiler 
mean.gif

doing my bi-annual re-watching of the series, and i still get goosebumps during some of these scenes. On the cell games right now and gohan just went ssj2 for the first time... just so good :pimp:

Dudes thinking too much about this Mystic form. They are most likely going to retcon it like they did with everything else in Super that was told in Z.

I was hurt when they hit Vegito with the retcon nerf. 10 mins bruh? Smh. I almost completely stopped watching DBS when the fusion split.

yeah the fusion retcon was total BS lol.

if they were going to have a temp fusion they should have just had them do the dance smh.

Akira Retconyama

i dont think vegeta ever learned the fusion dance in canon

i like the potara defusion "retcon" because vegito wasn't fused together for long

originally anyway. vegeta had his theory as to why they defused, with the stomach

thing... but how would he know for sure? he was just throwing out a theory.

sets up for a plot twist for when it would happen again.

*and elder kai was known to be forgetful. old man kept getting distracted and forgetting **** in the buu arc

The Potara Fusion not being permanent was pure BS, Akira's writing at its worst. Considering all the back and forth travelling in order to train, they really could have just used the Fusion Dance and given Gogeta his first canon appearance.

Just a reminder, there is a new person in charge of DBS now. 

I am hoping Gogeta will be revealed later, later on. 

Hmm...

Is there an article on this?

I have noticed that the animation from the beginning episodes to the recent ones are noticeably improved

Well aside from the retconned explanation they already had a get out of fusion free card via the dragon balls as shown by supreme kai.

As for gogeta, I don't see it happening. The fusion dance is a weaker form of fusion so gogeta is weaker than vegito. Also technically as far as canon goes there's no guarantee that gogeta would even happen if they did the fusion dance. I've shared this theory before but every cannon example of fusion in DBZ either via patora or fusion dance always has the weaker characters name as the first part of their name and the stronger character at the end at the time of the initial fusion. Gotenks because goten is weaker than trunks. KabitoKai because Kabito was weaker than the supreme Kai and vegito because vegeta was weaker than goku. At the end of the day the fusion dance could just give us a weaker vegito in a different costume lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom