Official E-Reader Thread vol. Kindle, Skiff, Plastic Logic

I work at Barnes and Noble and can help out with any nook questions. They push nook info down my throat daily.

I work at Barnes and Noble and can help out with any nook questions. They push nook info down my throat daily.

Hey Theta how is your Kindle 2 ? Im on the fence about whether i want the 2 or DX. Is the size with yours a problem at all?

Hey Theta how is your Kindle 2 ? Im on the fence about whether i want the 2 or DX. Is the size with yours a problem at all?

I had the Nook and I liked it a lot. But I dont think I read that often so it just collects dust. All the books that are free are books that you'll never read, unless you'd like to read Pretty Little Women for the 40th time.

If you read a lot then it's a great buy! The books range from like $5.95-$12.00

I had the Nook and I liked it a lot. But I dont think I read that often so it just collects dust. All the books that are free are books that you'll never read, unless you'd like to read Pretty Little Women for the 40th time.

If you read a lot then it's a great buy! The books range from like $5.95-$12.00

Originally Posted by air in822

^i believe thats what he was talking about. You were referring to e-textbooks though, right? Anybody have an answer?

right, as in the million dollar books we only use for a semester only to sell them back for $2 and a flat soda

Originally Posted by air in822

^i believe thats what he was talking about. You were referring to e-textbooks though, right? Anybody have an answer?

right, as in the million dollar books we only use for a semester only to sell them back for $2 and a flat soda

pulled the trigger on a Sony PRS-505 for $90. From all the reviews I've read, its better than the kindle2.

pulled the trigger on a Sony PRS-505 for $90. From all the reviews I've read, its better than the kindle2.

I have a nook and use it all the time. It froze on me and had it replaced. No problems so far.

I have a nook and use it all the time. It froze on me and had it replaced. No problems so far.

A couple of a Kindle deals popped up in the past week $105-110.

If anyone is serious about buying one send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction.

A couple of a Kindle deals popped up in the past week $105-110.

If anyone is serious about buying one send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction.

Is there an emulator?

I read books off my laptop and most are in .PDF format. I would love to take advantage of the books out on these devices....

Is there an emulator?

I read books off my laptop and most are in .PDF format. I would love to take advantage of the books out on these devices....

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Is there an emulator?

there's the kindle program for mac and pc

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Is there an emulator?

there's the kindle program for mac and pc

Back
Top Bottom