Official E-Reader Thread vol. Kindle, Skiff, Plastic Logic

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I work at Barnes and Noble and can help out with any nook questions. They push nook info down my throat daily.

laugh.gif

I love my Kindle, great investment. It won't be the end of purchasing paper books for me, it's just another delivery option and is a great space saver. I'll go through periods where I read a book or more a week and I reread all of them, so I was never big into libraries and what notl

I love my Kindle, great investment. It won't be the end of purchasing paper books for me, it's just another delivery option and is a great space saver. I'll go through periods where I read a book or more a week and I reread all of them, so I was never big into libraries and what notl

Call me old fashion, but I just love the way a book feels in your hand. I might get one in the future, though, once they start doing some really wild stuff with them.

Call me old fashion, but I just love the way a book feels in your hand. I might get one in the future, though, once they start doing some really wild stuff with them.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I sniff mines and  grasp it when Im done like I accomplished a feat
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I sniff mines and  grasp it when Im done like I accomplished a feat
smokin.gif

what about other books?

As in, I have a ton of books that I don't want to have to drop another dime on.

If none exist, i'll just return it.

I just got mine in the mail from BBy.

what about other books?

As in, I have a ton of books that I don't want to have to drop another dime on.

If none exist, i'll just return it.

I just got mine in the mail from BBy.

A week an some change with my nook and I love it, probably one of my favorite purchases of the year

A week an some change with my nook and I love it, probably one of my favorite purchases of the year

Back
Top Bottom