Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I didn't say it was terrible and therefore the album sucks but keep it real that shhh is mad gay. It's funny but not normal. Some shhh junior hs kids joke about. Your father banging you in the butt? I hope none of yall are trying to act like yall relate or are really down with that. Just a joke song imo, nothing amazing.

roll.gif
only eminem could pull this off without gettin ridiculed

what other rapper right now could say that though?
i was thinkin the same thing,i was tryin to picture Juelz sayin @@!% like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i like the song tho.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Album is decent...Beautiful is crazy and a few other standout tracks but other than that its just average

A True Listener Right Here... To The Rest ...Just Cause It's EMINEM.. And We All Know How Sick Of An Artist He WAS Compared To Now..Does Not Mean That You All Have To Agree With Everyone On This Board People.. TheAlbum Is Sub Par And His Lyrics Is Nothing Close To What He Once Was.. He Just Throws Out Some Weird Nursery Rhymes And Does It With Precision To The PointWhere It May Make The Listener Feel Like He Just Said The Craziest Line Ever Lol... But I'm Not Knocking Eminem Yet Cause I've Given The Whole Album AFew Listens.. And There Are A Few Solid Tracks..

Honestly I be thinking it's his whitness giving him this slide, moreso than his personality. Like ppl in general attributing that next shh to stuff whiteppl are in to, some type of stereotype imo so they overlook it. I've heard rappers talk bout bangin chicks in the butt, even joke about pedophilia word toKells, and all that crazy psycho shhh aint new to hip hop word 2 horrocore
laugh.gif
and thing is I actually like that shh for the most part. I think the only thing is the celeb bashing and the incest/gay shhh is his lane that onlything he's in. I couldn't understand how dudes are
eek.gif
in a good waybout dude talking bout raping his moms. I can laugh now bout it but when I first heard it I skipped the track
laugh.gif

Anyway, Dre shouldn't have been on this album or Curtis. It should've been like Royce and some unheard Proof verses or somebody worth listening to onShady/Aftermath. Dre on Old Time's Sake is whack, you can obviously tell he was trained to use that flow and the lyrics as well. Dude sounded uncomfortableon the track man.

After one spin with a couple replays this is a very good album, nice come back for Em. Honestly hoping in vain just like with a Nas/AZ or Nas/Premo albumI'd like if he did an album and took it back to the Infinite days. I expect Relapse 2 to be better than Relapse though probably on some Em Show status.

Imma sleep, spin this and Crime Pays back n forth tomorrow with a little Dom on the side
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If a hood/black rapper had everything Em has... they career would have been over. They wouldn't even make good music. All they would doo is brag about howmuch money they got. In every song.

Em made 27.5 Million every year he was gone. Just off royalties, tours, 50 Cent andother %+@. Dude is well worth over 200 Mill.
No diamonds all over his face neck and rist. A regular white boy with the skills of GOD

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

If a hood/black rapper had everything Em has... they career would have been over. They wouldn't even make good music. All they would doo is brag about how much money they got. In every song.

Em made 27.5 Million every year he was gone. Just off royalties, tours, 50 Cent andother %+@. Dude is well worth over 200 Mill.
No diamonds all over his face neck and rist. A regular white boy with the skills of GOD

Pause.... but u must like the taste... the album is not that serious

still nowhere near SSLP, MMLP, or Eminem Show

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

If a hood/black rapper had everything Em has... they career would have been over. They wouldn't even make good music. All they would doo is brag about how
much money they got. In every song.

Pause.... but u must like the taste... the album is not that serious

still nowhere near SSLP, MMLP, or Eminem Show

I'm sayin all his albums are piff. Everybody just so used to that BULL. Rappers talkin bout all the !*% they been through to make them rich. Come up withdumb BS hooks just to make money, They aren't in it for the love anymore. They wana be stars and !*%. They don't care about the fans, they love themoney and fame. Not the real love

Say I drop some dope that everybody is used to. 25 years straight. Yall all go 4 years without some real %$# and I come back with that real %$#, you aren'tgoing to be ready and easily accept that old real %$# . You so used to that BS. So it's gone take you a month or two to appreciate and love that old dope/new dope to the youngins

If a hood/black rapper had everything Em has... they career would have been over. They wouldn't even make good music. All they would doo is brag about how much money they got. In every song.

Eminem is worth 500million.

if you don't like the CD at first...listen to it again..headphones so you can actually follow what he's saying...you will be blown away...guaranteed.

I dunno why I keep coming back to this thread.

trying to hold out until 19th FTL
smh.gif

Wale not droping Back To The Feature when he said he was FTL

-The Juice

I don't understand what some of you haters are listening to....but this is flames.

You need a .rar extractor. If you have a mac I suggest UnRarX and if you have windows then get WinRar.

UNDERGROUND!!!!!!

this is the @%$+ i was waitin for for yeeeeearrss!!!
pimp.gif

Instantly a favorite

IMO well worth the wait and to think of a relapse 2 later this year 4 years for a good Em Fix 'Legion of Doom Voice ' (What a Rush)
and Beautiful
eek.gif
, Insaine is in a realm of its own.

Ehhh...

I didn't listen to a single leaked song that was out there so I'm hearing everything for the first time and I still am not impressed. You waited 5years to come back with the same tired formula you've been using. People dog other artists for "running out of $!$+ to talk about"...yet this guygets a pass?

I think em made this album while he was in rehab lol

I think after this album he will give ppl what they want

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Ehhh...

I didn't listen to a single leaked song that was out there so I'm hearing everything for the first time and I still am not impressed. You waited 5 years to come back with the same tired formula you've been using. People dog other artists for "running out of $!$+ to talk about"...yet this guy gets a pass?
this guy gets A LOT of passes.........

i wonder why.............
grin.gif

You know, if you don't like it, you can always go post in the Cam thread, I believe its on page 2.

did you just say em ran out of topics to talk about? i don't think there is a person who raps about more random stuff/ topics then eminem does so pleasestop with that..

Originally Posted by Numberr97

did you just say em ran out of topics to talk about? i don't think there is a person who raps about more random stuff/ topics then eminem does so please stop with that..

chuuch

Back
Top Bottom