Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I've Been An Em Fan Since The Beginning And Even Up To His Last Album.. He Started To Get Annoying With That Horrible Voice... And It Just Seems Like His 4 Year Absence With Everything Going On In His Life Carried On And Showed On This Album. The Album Is Not Solid.. There Are Only A Few Good Songs.. I'm Bumping Track 20 And I'm Feeling "Beautiful"

Could Of Been Better If You Ask Me.. But I'm Gonna Give It A Few More Listens. 6.9/10 Thus Far

coo

honest opinion

NT hype at its finest...........knew it.
Yo Lurkin I'm tellin you just listen to this before you listen to any of us
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Bagpipe From Baghdad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Medicine Ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stay Wide Awake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Must Be The Ganja
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deja Vu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Have this on repeat)
Underground
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Overall 4.5/5
Really feeling this album,Em didnt disappoint
pimp.gif

i just added only these tracks to iTunes.

brb

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

It's crazy a 36 year old is doing it like this
can u imagine how crazy relapse 2 will be if he doesn't put out songs like we made u and crack a bottle? just straight up heat like most ofthis album??

if em's serious, he's on another level

the only songs that i don't like off this album are we made u and crack a bottle. the rest is ILL. must cop.

Album is decent...Beautiful is crazy and a few other standout tracks but other than that its just average

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Album is decent...Beautiful is crazy and a few other standout tracks but other than that its [color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]just average
[/color]
average compared to who?
nerd.gif

You have to appreciate an "Album"

Cats out here getting deals and just making to hot singles and the rest are what they call "Album fillers"

Cheating the consumers. They all about the money. If you are a true hip hop/music head you can appreciate this regardless of what you think.

I can't wait till Dre, Outkast and Lupe drops. Drake too, Lyrical *+* !!

Master Zik wrote:

I didn't see the posts for how ayoooooo the first verse of Insane was
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

wow..............

im sorry

crime pays>relapse

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These young dudes are so stupid and always worried about the wrong thing. You insecure bastards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Master Zik wrote:

I didn't see the posts for how ayoooooo the first verse of Insane was
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

wow..............

im sorry

crime pays>relapse

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These young dudes are so stupid and always worried about the wrong thing. You insecure bastards
laugh.gif

Unnecessary............

seriously..........................ONLY eminem could say that
sick.gif

insecure bs..........please.

eminem got talent but i just dont get into his music like that. to each their own.

flow is sick though.

Beautiful the only track i like..............he should make that a single.

It feels great to see eminem back on his slim shady

bagpipes from baghdad
roll.gif

medicine ball
roll.gif
got to love the christopher reeves beef
stay wide awake
my mom
hello

he did no dissapoint me

I thought the whole "Relapse part 2" Was BULL %+!

After the last joint he was like "here, it's two albums"

Man I'm geeeked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Mill on each one.

4 years gone? I'm sure he's got 5 albums

Yall assume too much I just felt the song was ayooo and funny. I didn't say it was terrible and therefore the album sucks but keep it real that shhh is madgay. It's funny but not normal. Some shhh junior hs kids joke about. Your father banging you in the butt? I hope none of yall are trying to act like yallrelate or are really down with that. Just a joke song imo, nothing amazing.

And I just heard the Paul skit
laugh.gif

EDIT -Why yall sleeping on Stay Wide Awake? flow just as good as 3am and We Made You if not better. The beat bangs and well the content is relatively the samebut comes off better on this track.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I didn't say it was terrible and therefore the album sucks but keep it real that shhh is mad gay. It's funny but not normal. Some shhh junior hs kids joke about. Your father banging you in the butt? I hope none of yall are trying to act like yall relate or are really down with that. Just a joke song imo, nothing amazing.

roll.gif
only eminem could pull this off without gettin ridiculed

what other rapper right now could say that though?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall assume too much I just felt the song was ayooo and funny. I didn't say it was terrible and therefore the album sucks but keep it real that shhh is mad gay. It's funny but not normal. Some shhh junior hs kids joke about. Your father banging you in the butt? I hope none of yall are trying to act like yall relate or are really down with that. Just a joke song imo, nothing amazing.

And I just heard the Paul skit
laugh.gif

EDIT -Why yall sleeping on Stay Wide Awake? flow just as good as 3am and We Made You if not better. The beat bangs and well the content is relatively the same but comes off better on this track.

I get what you saying bru. I'm just saying #%$ like this happens in real life to some people, lol

He just has the talent to put it in a verse and paint a picture in your head

Back
Top Bottom