Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yep. Migos did right taking full advantage of Bad and Boujee. Dropped a good album and got a spot on what should be a great tour. Them boys smart.

I'd say Gucci too, but he's a bit different since he would've been set regardless.

Thug fumbling. No reason we haven't even heard "Issa" yet, let alone a new project. :smh:

So essentially one for the streets and one for the radio?

Interested in seeing how this plays out if it

I can see it, if he drops another project this week does that count for the two albums Rocko is gonna get funds off of ?

Mask Off will be on par with March Madness by the end of the year. Wait until cats start hearing that joint ringing off in clubs and bars. :smh:

Quote me on it.

I think we both called Salute early too. I called this joint last night in grouptext and ****** was tryina tell me I was sleep on Zoom but I still got Mask Off edging it out.

I think we both called Salute early too. I called this joint last night in grouptext and ****** was tryina tell me I was sleep on Zoom but I still got Mask Off edging it out.

Everyone sleep on Zoom but yeah Mask Off is the one. Song is ridiculous. And another album?! IDK if my body can handle that.

The flutes on Mask Off already make it a legendary track

Don't see the point of flooding back to back without letting this project marinate but I'm not complaining at all if it's true

Last edited:
The flutes on Mask Off already make it a legendary track

Don't see the point of flooding back to back without letting this project marinate but I'm not complaining at all if it's true

Yeah I agree, its way too earlier at least give it a month or two if you want to release albums back to back. This album could be overlooked or vice versa with the close proximity of both.

Y'all see this track Chance previewed on his Instagram the other night with Future, maybe its a single from this upcoming album :nerd:

Last edited:
I can respect that. The way I see it, Mask Off has that infectious quality about it that can catapult it to that level. It's a testament that 1) even though some folks had "Future fatigue", they definitely still recognize the fact that dude can produce something incredible, 2) the folks who didn't question the talent were rewarded with something solid.

I make it a point to hail March madness every chance I get. Mask Off feels like it has that potential.
smokin.gif
We all agree that March Madness is him on top of the mountain top. However, what did think of his other introspective songs from his current run?

Codine Crazy

Inside the Mattress

Perkys Calling

Benjamins Burn

Live From The Gutter (Super's verse only)

Mask Off

March Madness is only rivaled by Codeine Crazy and 56 Nights...

Mask Off is climbing though. :nerd:

Last edited:
It's being billed as a "commercial" album... R&B Future has a whole different vibe than Dynasty Future so i see no reason both can't survive independent

Back
Top Bottom