Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Just listened to the mastered salute, pretty legit. That version seems 'brighter'.
So cats are in here comparing drake to future [emoji]129300[/emoji] their styles aren't even similar enough to compare imo. Drake is more wit/lyrics/vulnerability, future is dark emotion/grit/under-the-influence.

Good Dope probably has my favorite adlibs right now.

Tiffany's​, Tiffany's (Where you going?)
We going shopping at Tiffany's (Leh go!)

My __ in the streets be shooting (Shoooot)
My ___ in jail be stabbing! (Wuh!)

Js at the door (Jssss at the door)
Got them Js at the door (Got them Js at the door)
Got some junkies at the door (Couple Jsss at the door)
Got them junkies at the door (JUNKIES!)

:lol:

Son was feeling himself on that one.

Last edited:
I've been singing "Pour a little henny (mhmmmmmmmmmmm)" and "Steven Seagal, mhm; Hard to kill, mhm" all week :lol:

They must've had some fantastic drugs that whole recording process.

Draco
Mask off
Neva miss a lost

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Idc what anybody say we are in a prime era for beats

Mask off beat one of the best beats I ever heard.

Last edited:

2nd verse of High Demand[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]... we do a whole lotta numbers/ grab on that[emoji]128571[/emoji]Like Donald/Porshe gotta Lil bitty trunk.. but it's going over 200.... turtles necks all on my collar/ love when a pretty ...swallla.. /I did it high gravity superstar radically../ awesome gnarly , heavenly rapidly, got killas on macafee ,I do it immaculately all in her mouth like a cavity [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

codeine crazy
march madness
mask off

My random top 3 that i came up as i was listening to FUTURE when driving

Pulled up on this kick-back last night around 1am... random cat hopped on the soundbar and the first thing he played was Solo :smokin shoulda known he was gang, we both hit these birds that were real sisters :pimp: said I want me a white bish and I copped her :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom