Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Even Katelyn Faber put up a better fight.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats real sad for the nuggets organization seeing all those Kobe fans. If they had been good or a superstar of their own back when kobe was doing his thing,you wouldnt have that problem. Props to the denver area laker fans to continue liking KOBE and the "lakers" even when your hometown team isstruggling.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Melo=hot garbage. I never want to hear his name in the same sentence as Kobes, Lebrons, CP3's, or even Wades. I've lost all respect for his game. When you don't even try to play D or playmake for the better of your team you are.......SELFISH.
I'm a Melo fan, but I can't argue with that statement. I'll give him one more season.

I thought he would become a leader by now. But consider his antics before the playoffs his game shows just that. AI has to think about what's moreimportant right now as he's playing basketball, being friends and cool with Melo or looking to get in his face as a leader.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why Phil still got the starters in, it's over.
yehh why was kobe in there?...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
by the Lakeshow...i thought it was gonna be a cLose game but we came out with the sense of urgency
smokin.gif
...i expect the nugs to come out with vengence on monday...i hope we canovercome it and dont get too overconfident and reLax...its not over tiLL its over...btw this series made me remember how much annoying kenyon martin is and j.rsmith is up there too

Its still odd to me hearing TNT annoucers compliment the Lakers on their passing and ball movement when for the last couple seasons it has been alot of ballhogtalk and how the Lakers just watch Kobe. I guess it all means Kobe passes more and his teammates improved.

Speaking of passing and ball movement...the Nuggets dont have it. Its either Melo going 1 on 1 or Iverson driving till he gets held up and then trying to finda teammate. And that with bad defense is why they are what they are.

well that was clinic. Melo pretty much looking like he giving up and after all the criticism on there D they still come out playing straight terrible.

Denver is the most weakest team in the playoffs. are you kidding me? Luke Walton playing with more heart than Melo & Ai. can't wait til this series isover to see some type of fighting effort from another team playing against the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom