Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

laugh.gif
@ the look on the fat mans face. The series is over. A.I. will probably opt out this summer and go somewhere else. The only thing that could keep him in a Nugget uniform next season is because of his friendship with Melo.

Lakers wounlnt mind him as a pg
happy.gif
. A.I in purple and gold
pimp.gif

Hell to the no. NEVER EVER

Kobe MVP chants in Colorado
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at MVP chants for Kobe on the road.

I hate Reggie Miller commentating. Boo.

I bet that the Nuggets fans cheer for the Lakers in game 4
laugh.gif

BoutMyMoney333 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ the look on the fat mans face. The series is over. A.I. will probably opt out this summer and go somewhere else. The only thing that could keep him in a Nugget uniform next season is because of his friendship with Melo.

AND Larry Brown. I just want to see one season where theses two are on a team that is actually coached. Karl knows he is done. Everyone gave up on him.They aren't prepared. Sure "it's a players game," but anyone who thinks coaching b-ball is just managing playing time is fooling themselves.I'm not happy to see the team play like this, but knowing Karl is finished is actually a consolation I'll accept. I knew we wouldn't take theseries, but I did think we'd try.

A.I in purple & gold would be UNFAIR, I'd love to see it but the rest of the league would hate us.

A.I
Kobe
Lamar
Pau
Bynum

INSANE
eek.gif
eek.gif

When are crowds gonna learn not to boo Kobe? I guess it doesn't matter though, because if they didn't there would still be the MVP chants to boost himup.

Nice to see a lot of LA fans.
pimp.gif

This game is in the refrigerator. The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs our cooling, thebutter's getting' hard, and the Jelloooo's jigglin'!!

P.S. 3-0

P.S.S. THE NUGGETS ARE
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom