OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they don't go the TV route ..HBO could really come out with a prequel series and tell the story of Roberts Rebellion over 3-4 seasons. **** would be so ******* epic

I think it's a good chance we see some flashbacks of Rhaegar and young Rob next season. We NEED to see the battle of the trident

They probably can't find someone pretty enough to play rhaegar. Dude sounded like he was the Prince of Westeros. Probably wore blouses and purple too.

15 epic episodes or 20 basic episodes with some epicness?

This.

At first I was upset that they were cutting down the number of episodes per season, but I've come around to thinking its for the best. The story is at such a scale and stage now, that there really isn't any time for, or value in, episodes that don't significantly advance key plot lines. There's generally been 2 or 3 of those in past seasons. I'm fine with just cutting those out and keeping the show powering toward a climax.

If they don't go the TV route ..HBO could really come out with a prequel series and tell the story of Roberts Rebellion over 3-4 seasons. **** would be so ******* epic

I think it's a good chance we see some flashbacks of Rhaegar and young Rob next season. We NEED to see the battle of the trident

1 season or a mini series would suffice.

Ned could have taken the throne himself, it was as much his rebellion as Robert's, if not more so since he lost his sister, brother and father. But Ned didn't want the throne and he was turned off by Jaime killing the king (since Kingsguard aren't supposed to do that) and Tywin ordering his men to slaughter Rhaegar's kids (which he was strongy against). The most logical choice was Robert, he became the Face of the rebellion. Robert also had some Targaryen blood so in terms of succession, it also made some sense. Jaime didn't want the Throne. If he claimed it, it would have been a disaster. Robert had the momentum and Tywin wanted Jaime in Casterly Rock as his heir.

That's true, anybody can rebel but the biggest rebellions in the story have always involved part Targaryens usurping the throne like the Blackfyre Rebellion.

did Jaime want to remain the new king's hand? I remember Robert didn't want to give it to Jaime in season 1

Took long enough but the last two episodes have made me a Snow fan

Might be his man bun.....

The White Wolf
pimp.gif

As far as Cersei being short sighted, I don't see it.

Not like she's had one goal to plan for her whole life like that bird Danny.

She's been runnin Westeros with multiple issues.

All her decisions have been time sensitive. 

Arya better not kill Thoros of Myr.  One of top 3 best characters to me left with Littlefinger and The new Salt King of the Iron Islands Euron Greyjoy

need hound x area team up again. maybe a rematch against brienne and pod. ends up in a draw. team up and become the musketeers :wow: :smokin

Just saw winds of winter got a 10/10 on IMDB. Back to back 10/10 episodes :pimp:

thats what im saying. better to have less episodes with epicness than to drag out series for the cash grab and diluting the overall series.

Back
Top Bottom