OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw winds of winter got a 10/10 on IMDB. Back to back 10/10 episodes :pimp:

thats what im saying. better to have less episodes with epicness than to drag out series for the cash grab and diluting the overall series.
Most people don't mind 15 episodes or less. But they don't want it dragged out over two years.

6-13 eps a season is the sweet spot. Can't stand those 23 episode shows with tons of filler.

Some of yall actin like Arya is responsible for everyones death on her list.

Doubt she kills Cersei, The Mountain, The Hound or The Red Women

Don't forget Jaqen H'ghar is on that ***.

Jagen H'ghar isn't on that list tho
She's on his list though
sick.gif

she didnt have him on her list she basically told him to kill himself or help her

Last edited:
if Jagen wanted her dead, she'd be dead already. He moves quick. She's not on his list and he's not on hers. 

It'll look and feel young as long as that necklace got some juice.
what if the necklace pops off mid stroke?

I don't think she needs to wear it at all times. It just has to have it's magic turned on. Example of her in the bathtub without it a few seasons ago.

if Jagen wanted her dead, she'd be dead already. He moves quick. She's not on his list and he's not on hers. 
He wanted her dead though
He told the waif to kill her
or that was just a test?

It was probably a test for the waif and arya. Wanted one to kill the other and he'll be left with the strongest student.

Only life can pay for death

Da Waif's life was used to pay for it

If Jaqen wanted area dead, she would be dead instantly

Think I'm going to watch every episode 10 tonite ..just off the top of my head the only one that even comwa close to this last on is " The Children " from season 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom