OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A simpler time.
Man, it's wild re-watching everything. I mean, wild

Jaime looks like he in some 90's sitcom 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
did Jaime want to remain the new king's hand? I remember Robert didn't want to give it to Jaime in season 1
Jaime was never Hand of the King as far as I know. The Mad King kept him close because he didn't trust him but he has been Kingsguard since he was a teenager. Robert considered kicking him out because of what he did to the previous king but Jon Arryn told him otherwise. Jon Arryn and Ned were Robert's only Hands.

did Jaime want to remain the new king's hand? I remember Robert didn't want to give it to Jaime in season 1
Jaime was never Hand of the King as far as I know. The Mad King kept him close because he didn't trust him but he has been Kingsguard since he was a teenager. Robert considered kicking him out because of what he did to the previous king but Jon Arryn told him otherwise. Jon Arryn and Ned were Robert's only Hands.

Kept Jamie close because he didn't trust him and as a F U to Tywin.

I really do need to re-watch the series in full. I've seen old episodes here and there but never straight through.

I really do need to re-watch the series in full. I've seen old episodes here and there but never straight through.

Dude you HAVE to. Your comprehension will go up so much. This thread is helpful too. I feel like a ******* expert now. My mom calls me after every episode to figure out what exactly happened :rofl:

Joffrey was a spoiled little @$%@# that had no real power of his own. You saw how much of a @#$@& he was until Tywin came through and saved his @$@ in the Blackwater battle. Even afterwards he literally did nothing except abuse Sansa and prostitutes

Last edited:

Dude you HAVE to. Your comprehension will go up so much. This thread is helpful too. I feel like a ******* expert now. My mom calls me after every episode to figure out what exactly happened :rofl:

Looks like I have plans set for hibernation in the fall/winter :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom