OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess Tywin was a villain because of how he treated Tyrion, ordering the Red Wedding and ordered Rhaegar's kids to die. But every thing that he did was with good reason (with the exception of his treatment of Tyrion). The Red Wedding did save many lives because if it never happened, there would have been more battles and more land destroyed. Tywin wanted to establish peace. He had Rhaegar's family killed to prove that the Lannisters were loyal to the Baratheons and to further establish Robert as the new king. And when he was The Mad King's Hand, he proved that he could govern and keep things in order while the king descended further into madness. His biggest fault was treating Tyrion like **** and underestimating him.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Great Finale...Tried to put my coworkers on but they sleep still.

serious questions:

1) what is Jaimee's title now?
2) does Cersei have any kids left?
3) who will Cersei marry?

4) if Khaleesi died, would Tyrion technically be King?
5) have gods ever been born before? aka can Jon Snow actually be one of the seven?
6) the flash jokes about Lord Varys got me thinking, if he couldn't have possibly made it to that city that quick, any chance it's Jaqen in disguise?

serious questions:

1) what is Jaimee's title now?
2) does Cersei have any kids left?
3) who will Cersei marry?

4) if Khaleesi died, would Tyrion technically be King?
5) have gods ever been born before? aka can Jon Snow actually be one of the seven?
6) the flash jokes about Lord Varys got me thinking, if he couldn't have possibly made it to that city that quick, any chance it's Jaqen in disguise?

1) He's just a knight.
2) Nope.
3) I doubt she'll marry anyone. But marrying Euron to forge an alliance with the Iron Islands would make sense for the impeding war.
4) Jon probably has the next best claim to the Throne
5) No. People think Jon could be Azor Ahai or the Prince that was Promised, but not a god.
6) Showrunners are just trying to move along with the ending. Doubt this "fast travel" goes any deeper than that.

I guess Tywin was a villain because of how he treated Tyrion, ordering the Red Wedding and ordered Rhaegar's kids to die. But every thing that he did was with good reason (with the exception of his treatment of Tyrion). The Red Wedding did save many lives because if it never happened, there would have been more battles and more land destroyed. Tywin wanted to establish peace. He had Rhaegar's family killed to prove that the Lannisters were loyal to the Baratheons and to further establish Robert as the new king. And when he was The Mad King's Hand, he proved that he could govern and keep things in order while the king descended further into madness. His biggest fault was treating Tyrion like **** and underestimating him.
word, I mean he's a ****** person no doubt but he's just playing the game.

All members of the Kingsguard renounce all titles. That's part of the reason Tywin was pissed at the Mad King

Last edited:
Yeah but he was dismissed, doesnt that end your vow?

Thats what Tywin said

Any how, should Jaime attempt to take control, who would the western people follow?

The son of Tywin or this is crazy b cersei

Yeah but he was dismissed, doesnt that end your vow?

Thats what Tywin said

Any how, should Jaime attempt to take control, who would the western people follow?

The son of Tywin or this is crazy b cersei

I'm not sure if the vow is still in place after his dismissal. I don't think GRRM ever addressed it in the books.

I bet Cersei makes him Lord of CR anyway. The King/Queen can basically do whatever the **** they want

Dog I went to hit play only to see that the review is longer then the show!

sick.gif

How is that even possible?

Most people don't mind 15 episodes or less. But they don't want it dragged out over two years.

I think the production demands are going to be too great for them to do one 13 episode final season. They'll need a break in between. Or, if they want to do it all in one season, it might take them like 2 years to shoot. So, either way, a long wait for the audience. I think I'd rather get a slate of 6 episodes over the course of two years than wait well over a year for 13 episodes.

Casterly Rock was supposed to go to Tyrion when Jaime was Kingsguard. Tywin made sure that wasn't going to happen and I'm pretty sure Tyrion doesn't want it or at least doesn't want it yet (he might want to reclaim Casterly Rock if Cersei becomes Queen). I know Kevan went to Casterly Rock for a time, I assume he must have been running things there. I don't know who he left in his place when he came back to King's Landing. I don't know if Cersei might try to reinstate Jaime into the Kingsguard or maybe she wants him to go to Casterly Rock and make sure that the Lannisters are still making money. Either way, they're in for a ****storm now that they have so many enemies. I'm also curious who the Tarly's are going to side with. They're bannermen to the Tyrells but I don't know how Randyll would feel about following Olenna. She's presumably the defacto Tyrell leader now.

Back
Top Bottom