OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casterly Rock was supposed to go to Tyrion when Jaime was Kingsguard. Tywin made sure that wasn't going to happen and I'm pretty sure Tyrion doesn't want it or at least doesn't want it yet (he might want to reclaim Casterly Rock if Cersei becomes Queen). I know Kevan went to Casterly Rock for a time, I assume he must have been running things there. I don't know who he left in his place when he came back to King's Landing. I don't know if Cersei might try to reinstate Jaime into the Kingsguard or maybe she wants him to go to Casterly Rock and make sure that the Lannisters are still making money. Either way, they're in for a ****storm now that they have so many enemies. I'm also curious who the Tarly's are going to side with. They're bannermen to the Tyrells but I don't know how Randyll would feel about following Olenna. She's presumably the defacto Tyrell leader now.
Randyll gonna be like I would but I seemed to misplace my sword

I'll admit that I posted a few theories in here but some of the more recent ones posted are a bit farfetched :lol:

And some of y'all that are always complaining how did person A get to X so fast, blah, blah, blah (from the books, a note preceding the story):
A Note on Chronology

A Song of Ice and Fire is told through the eyes of characters who are sometimes hundreds or even thousands of miles apart from one another. Some chapters cover a day, some only an hour; others might span a fortnight, a month, a year. With such a structure, the narrative cannot be strictly sequential; sometimes important things are happening simultaneously, a thousand leagues apart.

Casterly Rock was supposed to go to Tyrion when Jaime was Kingsguard. Tywin made sure that wasn't going to happen and I'm pretty sure Tyrion doesn't want it or at least doesn't want it yet (he might want to reclaim Casterly Rock if Cersei becomes Queen). I know Kevan went to Casterly Rock for a time, I assume he must have been running things there. I don't know who he left in his place when he came back to King's Landing. I don't know if Cersei might try to reinstate Jaime into the Kingsguard or maybe she wants him to go to Casterly Rock and make sure that the Lannisters are still making money. Either way, they're in for a ****storm now that they have so many enemies. I'm also curious who the Tarly's are going to side with. They're bannermen to the Tyrells but I don't know how Randyll would feel about following Olenna. She's presumably the defacto Tyrell leader now.
but Casterly Rock has no money to be made.. 

What a great episode, but I'm legit sad the season is over. I'm reminded of how much time passes between each season.

^Headless Ned, for sure. Khal & Khaleesi 2-pack, GITD White Walker, scarred Tyrion, to name some off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I mean Olena has always been the de facto leader of high garden is she not?
laugh.gif
Yeah but through her idiot son or Marge. Appearances are a big deal to these nobles.

Queen cersei is who we need leading the iron throne she invested in the kids

Arya cant make me another meal like forever

Thats a pretty picture...........salsa dropped that mans pride like he dropped her aunt through the floor of castle eyrie

Last edited:
If they don't go the TV route ..HBO could really come out with a prequel series and tell the story of Roberts Rebellion over 3-4 seasons. **** would be so ******* epic

I think it's a good chance we see some flashbacks of Rhaegar and young Rob next season. We NEED to see the battle of the trident
GRRM is all for a prequel series after GoT is done, and it will most likely be a "Dunk & Egg" series according to sources.

If they don't go the TV route ..HBO could really come out with a prequel series and tell the story of Roberts Rebellion over 3-4 seasons. **** would be so ******* epic

I think it's a good chance we see some flashbacks of Rhaegar and young Rob next season. We NEED to see the battle of the trident
GRRM is all for a prequel series after GoT is done, and it will most likely be a "Dunk & Egg" series according to sources.

Dunk & egg?

not gonna lie i've literally rewatched the king in the north scene about 30 times maybe more

oh and just realized how good the score was on cersei's crowning, all of the episode really

Last edited:
not gonna lie i've literally rewatched the king in the north scene about 30 times maybe more
Samesies.

& the scene where Jon is ready to take on the entire Bolton calvary :pimp:

Actually watched the latter right before an exam today & ******* nailed it 8)

All hail the King in the North [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom