OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's one for each season.
Season 1 histories and lore
Season 2 histories and lore
Etc etc.

Start where you want as long as you've watched all 6 seasons.

its backround info you won't get on the show.

Only 2 more weeks.

Was watching last season's finale today.

Lady Mormont is the hypest of hypemen. Got the Northmen ready to fight the night king and the undead for the White Wolf, King In The North.

tumblr_o9f0jir4MC1thulpoo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully that bastard Jon Snow dies, for good this time.

He should pay for what he did to the true king of the north, Ramsey Bolton.

Haven't been in here for a while, and don't really want to look through all the pages. I may be late.... but Gendry is supposedly gonna be back this season (read multiple sightings on set with him, Davos, & Tyrion filming together wielding Roberts war hammer). I hope so, even if he gets killed in the first 5 minutes at least he'll get a proper ending, instead of rowing into oblivion.

i wanna see more of the hound this season

Same here...I really hope he and Arya hook back up at some point they made a good duo, and had good chemistry together on screen. I just wonder if he can overcome his fear of fire, it's going to be a big part in fighting the walkers. I don't know if the books say or not, but something tells me he's gonna somehow end up with the Tarly sword heartsbane?.? After just finishing my yearly rewatch I really started wondering who's going to be fighting with that sword. Sam took it for a reason, and well we all know Sam is not mutch of a swordsman. Hound has said multiple times how he wanted a valerian steel sword... just a theory, not a big one, but someone is going to be fighting with it against the walkers...I'd bet on that and I highly doubt it's going to be Sam.

Hopefully that bastard Jon Snow dies, for good this time.

He should pay for what he did to the true king of the north, Ramsey Bolton.

Pay for what exactly? Homie shot the fair one with Ramsay, not his fault Bolton couldn't handle dem hands. Bolton had to stab his pops in the back to even be in the position of power he was in anyways, so he aint even supposed to be there in the first place.

Snow Gawd already "paid" the iron price so back up off his nuts and sit back and watch the rightful king flourish peasant

Back
Top Bottom