OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully that bastard Jon Snow dies, for good this time.

He should pay for what he did to the true king of the north, Ramsey Bolton.
:lol: 1 of the 4 Ramsey supporters

anybody else got sommin' to say?

darthska darthska ?

tdogg2k tdogg2k ?

Master Zik Master Zik ?

View media item 2482441
I'm fed up. Getcha shoulders clapped. I'm puttin cases on all y'all.

**** outta here. I don't even ride with Ramsey.

Go somewhere and play with your ****.

Don't want it over here. Keep talking tough and I might have to

Littlefinger.gif

Man if you don't get outta here with that bull! Ya mans is literally controlled by Vinnie Del Negro with Down syndrome in the background of that gif. Little Failure is gonna be the next dude to get got. Take that to the bank!

Man if you don't get outta here with that bull! Ya mans is literally controlled by Vinnie Del Negro with Down syndrome in the background of that gif. Little Failure is gonna be the next dude to get got. Take that to the bank!
You Snowboys are dumber than you look.

:lol: @ LF is controlled by Del Negro? What show are you watching?

Bank? We talking about banks now? Can you Snowboys count to 10 let alone balance an account?

You throwing jabs at the former master of coin b.

You too poor to play this game of thrones.

In the finale, Jon wakes up from a nap. This whole time he was a lumberjack for the Night's Watch. As the NW start walking back to the Wall, you see a small glimpse of the Night King. Screen goes black. Cue GRRM and D&D maniacal laughter.

Tried picking up on this show last night season 1 ... meh had me asleep within 45 min

Bitties was nice though

I was watching the marathon on HBO and realized that Melisandre really used her blood magic to put a curse on all 4 of the other kings in the war of 5 kings, and Stannis still couldn't win the Iron Throne 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If this ends up being somebody's dream like LOST... I'm tossing the whole writing crew down the moon door.

If this ends up being somebody's dream like LOST... I'm tossing the whole writing crew down the moon door.

Whole crew going get it..

George.. the showrunners.. the writers.. directors

I'll spare some of the actresses

My guess is Bran changes something in the past and we end up with a different timeline

I said it before, everyone dies, leaving Bran alone who wargs far enough into the past to prevent the birth of the night king.

Sounds about right, they've been foreshadowing something like that happening since the Hordor stuff

Last edited:
^ is that what u want to happen or just a prediction? how would u feel if thats the end. i personally dont want it to end that way.

Back
Top Bottom