OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The back and forth banter between Jamie and Brienne is going to be awesome this season. I read that the two of them continue it even when the cameras aren't rolling.

How freaking slow does Sam move? He was the first one to see the Others and wights, by the time he catches up with his brothers the battle is all over :smh:.

i miss the homie

tumblr_maqdjyumka1qe1i57o2_250.gif

I haven't really read the books and I only know the characters through the shows but this man could singlehandedly end the whole war 
pimp.gif

i like how they didnt overlook this fact in this weeks episode. Gendry was dead on for giving Arya a hard time for not picking 3 better names.

i miss the homie

I haven't really read the books and I only know the characters through the shows but this man could singlehandedly end the whole war 
pimp.gif

i like how they didnt overlook this fact in this weeks episode. Gendry was dead on for giving Arya a hard time for not picking 3 better names.

Yeah, that was a good addition. Arya's only what, 12 at this point? I didn't make logical or good decisions until I was 24 :smh: :lol:.

Her picking Tywin or Joffrey wouldn't have ended the war though. It just would've hurt one of the many sides going after the crown at this point.

her picking joffrey wouldnt have ended the war. he's just a figure head king.  her picking tywin may have won it strategically seeing as how he was the one really calling the shots.

she also chose someone within her line of sight for the first name because she wanted to see if it really worked. picking joffrey or tywin and having them die miles away does her no good if she has no way to immediately confirm if they died.  the 2nd name she gave was out of necessity. she HAD to kill that guy.

The last wish was used to escape. 

Basically once she wasted the first kill, she was assed out and had no choice but to use the other two to escape.

i miss the homie

pimp.gif

Yeah, that was a good addition. Arya's only what, 12 at this point? I didn't make logical or good decisions until I was 24 :smh: :lol:.

Her picking Tywin or Joffrey wouldn't have ended the war though. It just would've hurt one of the many sides going after the crown at this point.
I don't even know why he'd think she'd want to end the war. She's a Stark, all she'd want is Joffrey, Jaimie, and Cersi dead.

As far as ending the war that wouldn't happen. Robb is king in the north and no king on the iron throne would recognize him as such. At best she could've named Tywin, Stannis, and Joffrey for revenge and winning the war but that leaves things to fall to the other little Baratheon kid that's Cersi's and for Danerys to swoop in.

There'd still be war with Robb and with a Lannister on the iron throne.

Last edited:
Right.  All the Starks - Robb, Caitlin, Arya, Sansa, even Jon Snow - want revenge on the Lannisters.  They don't care who wins the throne.

Rickon and to a lesser extent Bran are the only ones sort of removed from that and that's only because they're removed from Winterfell and on the run, but when Bran was lording over Winterfell he was pissed at the Lannisters too.  I mean they put him in the Hodor-wheel-chair (even though he doesn't remember it.)

Last edited:
Glad we had the "H" trinity last episode. Hodor, Hot Pies, and the Hound :smokin.

Arya should've just ignored the Hound talking to her and kept it moving.

someone put more make up on kat cuz she was looking good.. ot atleast like she use to look good back in the day.

brienne jamie banter is as awesone as the book

I'm happy their finally showing theons torture

My neighbor looks just like her.. Just with a boob job.

Great episode, so many damn characters... Especially if you didn't read the books.

My neighbor looks just like her.. Just with a boob job.

Great episode, so many damn characters... Especially if you didn't read the books.

Truth. I had to call my brother, who has read the books, because I was having trouble keeping track of everyone. Like I had no idea who has Theon captive. I'm caught up now.

Back
Top Bottom