OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long can you have greyscale before it takes over?

Feel like my man Daavos has had that for a minute, with little concern :lol:.

Jon Clown is dead and not coming byke
He will be in THIS season only to show his dead Carcus on that cold stone bed that befits his bastard birth
I dont know why yall think he's not dead..
but ride for Stannis being dead............. "not the king you love, but the KING you need"
No she hasn't in the book nor the show.
even in the show when she met Thoros (which didnt happen in the book) she told him "How is this possible, you don't have this sort of power" and looked legit shocked. Thoros had to tell her what and how he did it.

1st Scum Lieutenant RobToo of house Fresco will soon feel the same fate as his Captain Rusty..
actually something better my brethern across the narrow sea Ragnar of house Lothbrok taught me his viking savages do to punk upstart houses who don't know their place
We all know he's dead, we think he's going to be rez'd...

When the GOAT LC comes back will you stop watching the show? 
nerd.gif

How long can you have greyscale before it takes over?

Feel like my man Daavos has had that for a minute, with little concern
laugh.gif
Daavos doesn't have greyscale, Sir friend zone Jorah Mormont does. 

Ahhh. Got them mixed up. Thanks for clearing t up. It's been a while :lol:. Ser Friend zone. :smh:.

One of the best things about thrones being back is listening to podcasts on my way to work. Great change of pace.

Jon Clown is dead and not coming byke
He will be in THIS season only to show his dead Carcus on that cold stone bed that befits his bastard birth
I dont know why yall think he's not dead..
but ride for Stannis being dead............. "not the king you love, but the KING you need"
No she hasn't in the book nor the show.
even in the show when she met Thoros (which didnt happen in the book) she told him "How is this possible, you don't have this sort of power" and looked legit shocked. Thoros had to tell her what and how he did it.

1st Scum Lieutenant RobToo of house Fresco will soon feel the same fate as his Captain Rusty..
actually something better my brethern across the narrow sea Ragnar of house Lothbrok taught me his viking savages do to punk upstart houses who don't know their place

View media item 1946797

I'm starting to get concerned that Tdogg2K might actually believe he's living in Westeros . . .

Ahhh. Got them mixed up. Thanks for clearing t up. It's been a while
laugh.gif
. Ser Friend zone.
mean.gif

One of the best things about thrones being back is listening to podcasts on my way to work. Great change of pace.
I've got the the point where all I listen to is podcasts about 75% of the time. I didn't really get deep into ASOIAF until the podcasts. Too much for me to keep up with without supplemental material.

Just noticed that the homie Rickon was in this terrible San Andreas movie :lol:

Him and Bran goin be married with kids when they finally link back up :lol:

U damn right Olena could still get... she probably know tricks you young fellas never even felt before. Just gotta watch the hips

Back
Top Bottom