Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

able to run: confirmed

cars make skid marks when you brake: confirmed

cars can take damage: confirmed

animals can run: confirmed

you can own more than one car: confirmed

you can reload your weapon: confirmed

when you kill someone, they die: confirmed

when someone kills you, you come back to life: confirmed

planes can crash into each other: confirmed

the police will kill you if you try to kill them: confirmed

/typicalgamer
eek.gif

GOTY IDC IDC IDC 

Just bought it on amazon. Estimated sept 17 date. We shall see. I just want it by the weekend. I hope it lives up to the hype. Because I was super disappointed with gta4

Found an Xbox on Craigslist for $160. It's a slim shiny one and 250 GB. Is this a good deal?

What disappointed people about IV (besides the constant driving) I thought IV was pretty good and had an engaging story for the most part...even though GTA V is gonna make IV look like the sims

Man this (Besides The Last of Us) will be the best $65 I have ever spent on a game in a long while....Think I am just going to focus on single player until I get all the mechanics down and until I beat it, no rush because this game is so HUGE based on that video...
Wonder what DLC is going to look like...

I have a feelin this game is gonna be some butt like GTA 4
I fear the same thing, as I remember GTA 4 was hyped as well and had perfect reviews before it dropped. Game turned out to be the worst, I hope GTA V lives up to everything we've seen.

Last edited:
Im thinking leonora johnson is cj sister no one knows about and she may link up with franklin or something.

I have a feelin this game is gonna be some butt like GTA 4
I fear the same thing, as I remember GTA 4 was hyped as well and had perfect reviews before it dropped. Game turned out to be the worst, I hope GTA V lives up to everything we've seen.

I think the sheer amount of things you can do as opposed to what was in GTAIV will inevitably make it better

haven't really kept up with GTA V news, prolly been answered before...

but will each one of three characters have their own individual story lines or is it one universal storyline for all three characters????

I might just play through the game three times with each character if each one has a different story.

impossible for this game to be bad, GTAIV for developed as a opener for the system, they had no idea what they could do as far as power, plus the story they went with was weak but if you package the DLC they made together gta Iv was a solid 2/3 , one is giving 3 stories from the jump, super expanded online multiplayer, and DLC coming on the back end. People dont understand how fun max payne 3 multiplayer was it was crazy fun.

I just gotta say I think GTA IV gets a lot of hate that it doesn't deserve. Until GTA V, IV has the best open world, bar none. You may not like the driving or the shooting mechanics or anything misc. thing but Liberty City in GTA IV is the most immersive and "REAL" world I have stepped into. I expect GTA V to take the crown and it should obviously.

Here's my 2 cents on the driving. I think the Driving followed the same rules of the same physics engine as the rest of the items in GTA IV. In short, I think their was a unified physics engine for EVERYTHING, which isn't good. So every item followed the same rules of physics no matter what it was. It makes sense in the real world I guess, I'm not a physics major, but it would explain why the running and the driving were bad. Everything was based on weight. I don't think Rockstar made the same mistake again twice though I think the cars now have their own physics engine as they always should and the rest of the features do as well. 

From a real world driving perspective, the driving in IV was HORRENDOUS. From a gameplay perspective, it was actually easy to adjust, practice and get good at. That's why I never understood why the uproar was so huge. I get it must be hard to adjust after driving in the world but it's just like any other game; you learn the rules, practice and get at it.

haven't really kept up with GTA V news, prolly been answered before...

but will each one of three characters have their own individual story lines or is it one universal storyline for all three characters????

I might just play through the game three times with each character if each one has a different story.

Each character has their own separate life as well as missions, so in a way they have their own story, but there is still one over arching storyline. Also, R* confirmed that you won't be able to play through with just one character at a time because there will be times where you're forced to switch characters.

Back
Top Bottom