Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i don't even have the game yet, but i can already tell you that this game, it's online content and that lame next gen pay-to-play online bs will be the only reasons i will not cop the ps4 until the end of 2015 or 2016.

thanks R* for helping keep my ps3 relevant.

After looking back at IV, the only thing I didn't like about it was that it wasn't diverse at all. You're just in the city so every where you turn it all looks the same. Got boring real quick.

After looking back at IV, the only thing I didn't like about it was that it wasn't diverse at all. You're just in the city so every where you turn it all looks the same. Got boring real quick.
You got so much money and had nothing to do with it.

GTA IV was cool. Not the worst like some people are saying but it could have been better.

V will make up for those mistakes, mark my words.

Also, for it being so close to release date, I actually don't know much (other than the lead characters).

Hopefully the non spoiling streak keeps going.
happy.gif

IV wasn't a horrible game but it just wasn't as fun as the previous GTAs. I just lost interest in playing it even though I was progressing in the game without a problem

thats insane that you could turn your headlights off..

the underwater exploration is beyond dope, i tried playing gta 4 to get me hyped and after 10 mins of playing i turned it off.

i've been playing RDR and Max payne 3 though.

I kinda wonder who you start with.

Or maybe you can choose.
micheal.

in a trailer, he says somthing like "this is trevor my best friend and this is franklin. The son that I wish I had.

Said cutscene implies that you start with micheal. Not to mention the first trailer being of micheal.

One of my top 5 favorite games of all time. It's that good.
What's the rest of that list look like?

Mine:

Super Mario Bros. 3/Super Metroid

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

BioShock

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Last edited:
IV the option to kill or not kill, making it a decisive decision.

Drunk driving

Go in chicks apts to have sex.

Parachute out of helicopters and off of buildings

Able to do police missions when acquiring a squad car.

Amazing driving dynamics.... Max B laugh

A few things that make IV a pretty good game

Grand Theft Auto V is The Most Expensive Video Game Production in History, Beats Most Big-Budget Hollywood films

Based on a report from Scottish newspaper The Scotsman, Rockstar’s upcoming open-world game Grand Theft Auto V was made on a marketing and development budget of £170 million (or $265 million). This makes it the most expensive video game production in history. In comparison with Hollywood films, it is second only to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End - the current record-holder for the most expensive film production – which had a $300 million budget.
In development for the past five years, Take-Two Interactive and Rockstar have put everything into making sure GTA V is the greatest open-world game ever. With over 2.5 million pre-orders already in just the US, analysts are expecting it to be one of the most-sold games of this console generation. GTA IV has so far sold over 25 million copies; how well will GTA V do?

Link:

http://vr-zone.com/articles/grand-t...y-beats-big-budget-hollywood-films/55320.html

Grand Theft Auto V is The Most Expensive Video Game Production in History, Beats Most Big-Budget Hollywood films

Based on a report from Scottish newspaper The Scotsman, Rockstar’s upcoming open-world game Grand Theft Auto V was made on a marketing and development budget of £170 million (or $265 million). This makes it the most expensive video game production in history. In comparison with Hollywood films, it is second only to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End - the current record-holder for the most expensive film production – which had a $300 million budget.
In development for the past five years, Take-Two Interactive and Rockstar have put everything into making sure GTA V is the greatest open-world game ever. With over 2.5 million pre-orders already in just the US, analysts are expecting it to be one of the most-sold games of this console generation. GTA IV has so far sold over 25 million copies; how well will GTA V do?

Link:

http://vr-zone.com/articles/grand-t...y-beats-big-budget-hollywood-films/55320.html

Marketing and development.

It's a bad comparison. They're not including film marketing, just development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom