Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
When's last day to pre order? I think I might join the crazies and go to midnight release

When's last day to pre order? I think I might join the crazies and go to midnight release
Only way to do it is to go to the midnight release 
pimp.gif

Gone for the last 3-5 days and driving back from the Poconos I was thinking that someone had got a early copy or it leaked online.

Nothing, and it's only 8 days away :rolleyes

How the hell are they able to keep it under control like this?

The music industry needs to take notes.

Just pre-ordered my copy out here in Downers Grove, IL. I sold my 360 a couple of months ago and said I would just wait for the XBOX One, but since GTA is not dropping for that system I gotta pick up another 360 today. Still looking forward to the XBOX One as well.

Gone for the last 3-5 days and driving back from the Poconos I was thinking that someone had got a early copy or it leaked online.

Nothing, and it's only 8 days away :rolleyes

How the hell are they able to keep it under control like this?

The music industry needs to take notes.

thats what im saying

Pre-ordered a collector's edition nooooo what an impulse buy

But da snapback :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I pre-ordered back in April at Gamestop. My receipt faded because I had it in my dashboard of the whip
mean.gif
Oh well. I'll just scoop it up at Wally World on midnight next week.

I pre-ordered back in April at Gamestop. My receipt faded because I had it in my dashboard of the whip :smh: Oh well. I'll just scoop it up at Wally World on midnight next week.

From what the GameStop employee told me, you won't need the receipt to pick up. Just an ID to verify the preorder goes to the right person.

Back
Top Bottom