Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

ya'll really excited to pay 150 for a wal-mart hat?  
laugh.gif

just give me the damn game
How stupid do you feel right now?

I think the preorder is connected to your phone number, too. That's how I paid mine off.

I pre-ordered back in April at Gamestop. My receipt faded because I had it in my dashboard of the whip
mean.gif
Oh well. I'll just scoop it up at Wally World on midnight next week.
From what the GameStop employee told me, you won't need the receipt to pick up. Just an ID to verify the preorder goes to the right person.
Okay, cool. Thanks.

From what the GameStop employee told me, you won't need the receipt to pick up. Just an ID to verify the preorder goes to the right person.

I'm gonna run into my Gamestop today and verify. I have no idea where my pre-order receipt is :lol: . I have about $15 on it, I'll pay off the rest probably at pick up.

I'm gonna run into my Gamestop today and verify. I have no idea where my pre-order receipt is
laugh.gif
. I have about $15 on it, I'll pay off the rest probably at pick up.
are you a rewards member or whatever it is? They should have your name n other info in their computers if you pre-order

I'm gonna run into my Gamestop today and verify. I have no idea where my pre-order receipt is :lol: . I have about $15 on it, I'll pay off the rest probably at pick up.

Once u pay it off, u'll get a new receipt anyway so u should be straight. I gotta pay mine off too. Got about 30 on my account there, just gotta come outta pocket another 30

are you a rewards member or whatever it is? They should have your name n other info in their computers if you pre-order

Almost positive they asked for my name and number when I made the pre-order. I should be fine, just doesn't hurt to verify. The store is few blocks away from me.

Wait can you cop the Los Santos hat by itself without purchasing the collector's edition? Little confused :lol:

Saulgood I got another R* map to go along with my RDD map and my Skyrim Map

ya'll really excited to pay 150 for a wal-mart hat? :lol:

just give me the damn game
How stupid do you feel right now?

none at all actually.  Dudes were in here excited for a hat you could only get if you pay $150 for a game.  And they sell New Era at walmart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Era-N...rformance-Headwear-AC-Cap-Size-7-1-2/26637584

its okay man, enjoy your hat
Why does it matter to you what we do with our money, though? To each his own, right?

Wait can you cop the Los Santos hat by itself without purchasing the collector's edition? Little confused :lol:

Saulgood I got another R* map to go along with my RDD map and my Skyrim Map
I don't think so.

Last edited:
Dog posted the one New Era Wal Mart sells..... as an online only product. Okay, bro
laugh.gif
Don't no Wal Mart around these parts sell New Era.

I have no problem with people excited to get CE of games, but dudes here talking about being excited for the hat part of the CE.  

what's the deal with new era?

is this brand the air jordans of the hat game?

Back
Top Bottom