Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm hoping to make a profit off the hat
devil.gif
ppl will just make their own before that happens.

thats alot to pay for a video game, damn near 2 bills.

you know damn well you aren't gonna rock that los santos hat out in public 
laugh.gif

i hope my gamestop doesnt screw me over, i preordered when they were giving out the poster and the little viewer with a picture inside.

You can make hats?
me, no.

People with talent or skill, yes.

I don't think it's hard to just copy the font of Los Santos then put it on a black new era hat.

That's basically what r* did.

I would assume that you'd run into sometype of copyright infringement, so just change up the font.

I agree the CE was over priced. They could have suckered me into it if there wasn't an SE with more than half the perks in it. I'll get my blimp and ability bonus and outfits and weapons. The online garage I'll save up for and earn anyway, so I can bring people to my house and tell em "I worked hard for this, I want you to know that!"

$75 for a hat and money bag? nah man, I'm cool.

It's impossible to get it early in nyc they crack down on that. The distributors now deliver the games to mom and shop stores on Monday. its use to be the thursday before. unless the shop is cool with the distributor. The mom and shops won't get in trouble the distributor will. Unless you steal one from the big chain stores like GameStop ect.....

Last edited:
It's impossible to get it early in nyc they crack down on that. The distributors now deliver the games to mom and shop stores on Monday. its use to be the thursday before. unless the shop is cool with the distributor. The mom and shops won't get in trouble the distributor will. Unless you steal one from the big chain stores like GameStop ect.....
Wrong. I think every single game I've purchased within the last 10 years has been bought before the street date. In NYC, all anyone cares about is making a quick buck. 

Salty I won't make it for the midnight release. Got work at 11pm and I get off at 7 am. GameStop don't even open until 10 :smh:

These games are releasing too close for my own budget :lol:

This, WWE and NBA 2K14 and Arkham Origins :smh:

I could get GTA V now off craigslist for $200 in NYC no problem....

Back
Top Bottom