Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

It's impossible to get it early in nyc they crack down on that. The distributors now deliver the games to mom and shop stores on Monday. its use to be the thursday before. unless the shop is cool with the distributor. The mom and shops won't get in trouble the distributor will. Unless you steal one from the big chain stores like GameStop ect.....
I could get GTA V now off craigslist for $200 in NYC no problem....
But do you get the 7-11 hat with it? 
nerd.gif

It's impossible to get it early in nyc they crack down on that. The distributors now deliver the games to mom and shop stores on Monday. its use to be the thursday before. unless the shop is cool with the distributor. The mom and shops won't get in trouble the distributor will. Unless you steal one from the big chain stores like GameStop ect.....

I could get GTA V now off craigslist for $200 in NYC no problem....

But do you get the 7-11 hat with it? :nerd:

I wouldn't know because I don't want it.

Wrong. I think every single game I've purchased within the last 10 years has been bought before the street date. In NYC, all anyone cares about is making a quick buck. 
This. Most games show up 2-3 days early, although the last Call of Duty was only the day before I heard.

U guys are making me doubt the ce ... I already downgraded once too..
It all comes down to if you think it's worth it my man. I mean yea, I don't need the stuff that comes in the ce, but I think it'll be cool to have. It's called collector's edition for a reason. Emphasis on collector's. The people that buy it are going to be the ones that want the physical items in their gaming collection. If you see the value in it, buy it. If you don't, don't. But don't let the posts in here deter you from making a purchase you want. I mean, at the end of the day, it's your money

U guys are making me doubt the ce ... I already downgraded once too..
It all comes down to if you think it's worth it my man. I mean yea, I don't need the stuff that comes in the ce, but I think it'll be cool to have. It's called collector's edition for a reason. Emphasis on collector's. The people that buy it are going to be the ones that want the physical items in their gaming collection. If you see the value in it, buy it. If you don't, don't. But don't let the posts in here deter you from making a purchase you want. I mean, at the end of the day, it's your money
Pretty much. To each his own.

Last edited:
can we essentially kill anyone who has CE DLC, the cars, planes, guns, etc. and put it in our garage or keep the guns?

can we essentially kill anyone who has CE DLC, the cars, planes, guns, etc. and put it in our garage or keep the guns?
Good question. I remember Leslie Benzies saying in an interview that cars you own cant just be stolen by other players because if its locked, it's locked. I'm not sure if that means they can't be broken into though. They can be destroyed however

Most likely unless they put insurance on it. I read that if a players car is parked during a mission, it can't b stolen, but vandalized or blown up. If its parked too long it will be impounded and you can get it out for a fee.

ya'll really excited to pay 150 for a wal-mart hat? :lol:

just give me the damn game

Word. Dont need any of that collector edition stuff. Swindle b

As Harlem said it's their money so they can spend it how they see fit, but I learned with that Collectors edition nonsense with games.

Got it for Vanilla SF4 and don't use any of the crap that came with it.

Girl got it for me with Halo 3 when she got me a 360 and although the helmet is cool I don't use any of that stuff neither.

But you guys enjoy your CE though hopefully you make more use out of things that come with those editions than I ever did.

I bought the CE of GTA 4, smh...
I just want the regular edition, most of the stuff they are pimping out for pre-order will drop in DLC or GOTY edition, so I am good....
Los Santos hat is nice but you might as well just get yourself a SSUR Compton hat or just go down to a swap meat lol...
But that Blimp Access I wouldn't mind, wonder if you can jump out that piece or customize messages...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom