Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I bought the CE of GTA 4, smh...
I just want the regular edition, most of the stuff they are pimping out for pre-order will drop in DLC or GOTY edition, so I am good....
Los Santos hat is nice but you might as well just get yourself a SSUR Compton hat or just go down to a swap meat lol...
But that Blimp Access I wouldn't mind, wonder if you can jump out that piece or customize messages...
You get access to the blimp just for preordering. Doesn't matter which edition you get

You act like Wal-Mart doesn't exist... Do you people really only buy games from GS? :smh: :x
Already preordered and paid it off at GameStop. It's right down the street from my house

I thought the blimp was SE or CE....
Never the less I just like strolling into a store on the day of release, have work and school so can't do midnight release...
Plus I did a midnight release for Gears of War 2, never again, dudes cutting line, etc....
Just not down for that headache again...
But be safe out in them streets tho

Last edited:
I thought the blimp was SE or CE....
Never the less I just like strolling into a store on the day of release, have work and school so can't do midnight release...
Plus I did a midnight release for Gears of War 2, never again, dudes cutting line, etc....
Just not down for that headache again...
But be safe out in them streets tho
Yea , I've never done a midnight release before but I wanted to for this. I've heard they can be a problem sometimes though. And no, the blimp is just for preordering the game. Even the standard. You don't even have to go to the midnight release if you preordered it though. You could go to the store today, put down 5 bucks and go back in the afternoon ( or whenever) on release day and pick up your copy. You'd have the blimp with no headache

Yea , I've never done a midnight release before but I wanted to for this. I've heard they can be a problem sometimes though. And no, the blimp is just for preordering the game. Even the standard. You don't even have to go to the midnight release if you preordered it though. You could go to the store today, put down 5 bucks and go back in the afternoon ( or whenever) on release day and pick up your copy. You'd have the blimp with no headache
Damn that's a good idea for the blimp(haven't pre-ordered a game since GOW2), think i will do that after class...thanks for that advice...
Yeah midnight release are fun if they are organized and you have friends to chill with
But man some of those fanboys really take it to a place were you ready to give them that work, lol

Salty I won't make it for the midnight release. Got work at 11pm and I get off at 7 am. GameStop don't even open until 10
mean.gif
You act like Wal-Mart doesn't exist... Do you people really only buy games from GS?
mean.gif
sick.gif
I live about a mile from a GameStop...and a Wal-Mart.
laugh.gif

I feel like Walmart should be an easy cawp. I have to work at 7 that morning and then I have class until 5:30 :x

I should be able to stroll into Walmart or Gamestop or somewhere to buy it afterwards though right?

I haven't owned a system in a few years, but my friend gave me a PS3 Saturday. Perfect timing. Just watched the gameplay youtube. Game looks out of control :lol:

My local Gamestop is less than a mile from my house.

My suggestion for people who want the game at midnight but don't want to deal with the long lines and crowds. Go to your local Gamestop that day and finalize your pre order and get a ticket for the midnight release.

Come back later that night about 10 to 15 minutes after midnight and by then most of the long *** line will be done & out of the store and you should be able to get the game quickly.

This ain't like having to camp out for J's where people have to camp and wait & stay in lines for hours :lol:

I haven't owned a system in a few years, but my friend gave me a PS3 Saturday. Perfect timing. Just watched the gameplay youtube. Game looks out of control :lol:

Nice go pre order it somewhere.

I'd recommend Best Buy if you are just getting the standard edition.You will get a $10 rewards zone certificate if you pre order from them and you get the pre order DLC code for the Atomic Blimp.

GS sometimes opens @8am for big releases on RD. ​
:nerd:
Would be perfect if that's the case. I could swoop by and pick it up on my way home from work!

Wait you can get your car impounded lol
Yea any car you own and insure that is left on the street for long periods of time will be impounded. This ensures that you won't lose them during missions or if you die or something. Also, all of your cars will be displayed as a blue blip on the map so you can always find them no matter where they are in the game world. This is perfect because in IV I would never take my own cars on missions because they wouldn't get used and I would always lose them :smh:

If you went to a midnight laugh for gtav and go your car gets stolen after you come back from picking up your game, would you be mad?

Last edited:
The $265 million budget for GTA V is not hard to believe.

Just remember the game has been in production for over 5 years, the spent a lot on the game's licensed music, got to pay the voice actors and celebrity radio hosts like Big Boy, Kenny Loggins, Bootsy Collins, the made researching trips out to LA & Socal, gathered data using the census bureau.The marketing stuff was a lot but it sure looks like Sony paid for a lot of the advertisements.

Back
Top Bottom