Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
GTA V is 100 hours long, confirms Rockstar

The vice-president of Rockstar Games Dan Houser has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will last players around 100 hours.

Dan Houser made the comments during a chinwag with The Guardian, where he was quizzed as to whether the franchise could be transformed into a feature film.

In response, Houser questioned if condensing a game like GTA V would be possible, since it offers “a big open-world experience that’s 100 hours long.”

"There's still plenty of kudos in doing a film, but you shouldn't ever do anything in your life for kudos," he said. "It's much easier to imagine GTA as a TV series, as the form is closer, but I still think we'd be losing too much to ever actually do it.

"We've got this big open-world experience that's 100 hours long, and that gives players control over what they do, what they see, and how they see it. A world where you can do everything from rob a bank to take a yoga lesson to watch TV, all in your own time. How do you condense that into a two-hour or 12-hour experience where you take away the main things: player agency and freedom?"

GTA V is believed to be one of the most expensive video games ever made, boasting an estimated budget of £170 million.

The game is scheduled for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 17. GTA V possesses the largest game world ever conceived in a Rockstar title to date, and introduces three playable characters into the mix -- Franklin, Michael and Trevor.

In addition, it also includes a full-fledged multiplayer companion known as Grand Theft Auto Online. The service will launch worldwide in early October.

Link:

http://www.psu.com/a020899/GTA-V-is-100-hours-long-confirms-Rockstar

The alleged voice actor of Michael, Ned Luke, will appear on an episode of Boardwalk Empire this season.

eek.gif

RDR's story mode is boring as hell. God. I tried to start a replay tonight. Holy crap the intro of that game sucks balls. Having to do busywork on that ranch. Insanely boring. Even after that the missions aren't much more than follow some person on horse while a useless dialogue occurs, then shoot down wave after wave of bad guys.
This.  I honestly couldn't make it past the first handful of missions.  

RDR's story mode is boring as hell. God. I tried to start a replay tonight. Holy crap the intro of that game sucks balls. Having to do busywork on that ranch. Insanely boring. Even after that the missions aren't much more than follow some person on horse while a useless dialogue occurs, then shoot down wave after wave of bad guys.

This.  I honestly couldn't make it past the first handful of missions.  

whoa!!! y'all should have played on 'til you had the run in with the feds in front of john's barn. after that scene, if you wasn't compelled to finish the game, then i question your attention span for game storylines.

damn that maps big as hell but dont look like too much city is there to mess around in, too much damn country side or whatever
the countryside is prob were all the hidden ish is. on san andreas i loved getn a dirtbike, mtn bike or quad an jus find ish to get in2.

The city looks kinda small.  Has there been any in-depth info on buyin real estate?

edit^  Ok I take that back here's a comparison between GTA V an IV

that's the whole of GTA IV in black

Last edited:
RDR's story mode boring? Its story is why its one of the better games of this generation. If your complaints about the story are shooting down wave after wave and riding on horseback, then every GTA game fits in that category.

Maybe it's just me but it won't feel the same w/o bumpin "Louisiana woman, Mississippi man", "I love the rainy nights" and "mothers don't let ur babies grow up to be cowboys" while ridin through the backwoods :lol:

laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me but it won't feel the same w/o bumpin "Louisiana woman, Mississippi man", "I love the rainy nights" and "mothers don't let ur babies grow up to be cowboys" while ridin through the backwoods
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Louisiana Woman, Mississippi maaaaaaan, we get together any time we can

Maybe it's just me but it won't feel the same w/o bumpin "Louisiana woman, Mississippi man", "I love the rainy nights" and "mothers don't let ur babies grow up to be cowboys" while ridin through the backwoods :lol:
That country station was classic.:lol:

I'm sure they'll have a great country station. Playing as Trevor wouldn't be complete without a trashed pickup truck and some good country music.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom