Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
the last week is looking like its going to be more painful than what seemed like months ago.

can't freaking wait to play this game!

I think there will be small towns to wreck havoc in...
Being from Cali and driving down the PCH to LA or San Diego, there's alot of open field but alot of small towns as well, or maybe this is just a smaller map on a bigger scale...
Plus you have to realize we are in the age of DLC and Patches, etc.....

[

cool, i cant wait for my car to fall in water and have to swim for 30 mins to hit land,
then when i hit land walk another 20 mins across forest without seeing a single vehicle.

Won't have to worry about that. Just switch to a different character. :smokin

Last edited:
Los Santos compared to San Andreas:

Los Santos compared to San Andreas, IV, RDR:

dat map :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Operation caveman commencing in less than 6 days. Got all my microvables stocked up, letting my dog stay at my neighbor's for a week, turning off my phone, got a water machine in my room, told my girl that I'll be out of town for a week and some axe spray in case I won't have time to shower all come next weekend. Leggoooo.

Last edited:
I must've bumped "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynrd well over a hundred times in SA while drivin through the country... Rdy to get my redneck on.

Won't have to worry about that. Just switch to a different character. :smokin

So by switching to a different character, and then switching back to "that character" that was swimming/walking, will he still be swimming/walking, or back in a populated area ready to go?

Fellow NT'ers, due to upcoming bills and speeding tickets....I have come to the realization that I won't be able to purchase GTA V till the 23rd :x :x :x
Please pray for me during this terrible ordeal

Last edited:
Gonna cop this, a TV, and also LA Noire, and then get lost in a virtual LA and think about how much debauchery my life will entail once I finally move there....

Fellow NT'ers, due to upcoming bills and speeding tickets....I have come to the realization that I won't be able to purchase GTA V till the 23rd :x :x :x
Please pray for me during this terrible ordeal

My man, get your REAL life together first before trying to play gtav. :lol:

I wonder if while you're playing as one character you will or can run into another of the three characters and then try to kill them.

Los Santos compared to San Andreas:

Los Santos compared to San Andreas, IV, RDR:

dat map
sick.gif
pimp.gif
these map comparisons make no sense.

it's like all they're doing is copy and pasting maps on the gta v map and that's it.

these map comparisons make no sense.
it's like all they're doing is copy and pasting maps on the gta v map and that's it.

Yea, unless there's a scale on all these maps to compare, I don't see the V map being as big as that pic suggests...

Hope that I'm wrong though...
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom