Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Los Santos compared to San Andreas:

Los Santos compared to San Andreas, IV, RDR:

dat map
sick.gif
pimp.gif
these map comparisons make no sense.

it's like all they're doing is copy and pasting maps on the gta v map and that's it.
i assume that all the maps are on the same scale, it's a great way to give an idea of the size if they are

if not then it's then it's pointless

Why are you catching feelings though if it's a joke? What's funny about not being able to afford a $60 game?

You can tell if I caught feelings? Through words I typed through my phone?? Lol Ok. And I'm choosing not to purchase the game because I have real priorities coming up like a CAR NOTE and MORTGAGE. The 23rd will be next closest off day so I'll have free time to devote to the game but it will be hard trying to avoid spoilers. If you guys wanna turn this thread into a **** measuring contest be my guest though

dat map
sick.gif
pimp.gif

it's like all they're doing is copy and pasting maps on the gta v map and t
i assume that all the maps are on the same scale, it's a great way to give an idea of the size if they are

I would assume that the maps aren't on the same scale. 

Some else just posted a map like this and gta 4's map was bigger than the comparison pic in the post that I'm currently quoting.

Last edited:
Why are you catching feelings though if it's a joke? What's funny about not being able to afford a $60 game?

You can tell if I caught feelings? Through words I typed through my phone?? Lol Ok. And I'm choosing not to purchase the game because I have real priorities coming up like a CAR NOTE and MORTGAGE. The 23rd will be next closest off day so I'll have free time to devote to the game but it will be hard trying to avoid spoilers. If you guys wanna turn this thread into a **** measuring contest be my guest though

Dude, just leave the thread then. No one wants to hear you whine about not being able to play the game.

:lol: I'll just stay in this thread and lurk you guys and cry about not getting my Los santos new era fitted

Yea, unless there's a scale on all these maps to compare, I don't see the V map being as big as that pic suggests...

Hope that I'm wrong though...
:pimp:

Can someone confirm if these maps are scaled? If so this **** is bigger than norbits girl

dat map :x :pimp:
Some else just posted a map like this and gta 4's map was bigger than the comparison pic in the post that I'm currently quoting.

its to scale.

og post from reddit

edit: i read thru again and he miscalculated, heres the correct comparison

Last edited:
idk man i know they said past gtas dont have any reflection on 5 but dude looks like tommy verceti to me
like his brother or something
i miss tommy

:lol: :lol: :lol: a whole page about dudes not being able to buy the game on release, and folks complaining and believing fan made interpretations of map sizes.

idk man i know they said past gtas dont have any reflection on 5 but dude looks like tommy verceti to me
i miss tommy
To me, he IS Tommy.
laugh.gif

He got rich at he end of VC, found a wife and settled down in Los Santos.

Changed his name to "Michael De Santa" (He's in the FIB witness protection for whatever reason).

i miss tommy

To me, he IS Tommy. :lol:

He got rich at he end of VC, found a wife and settled down in Los Santos.

Changed his name to "Michael De Santa" (He's in the FIB witness protection for whatever reason).
sounds legit to me :lol:

dat map
sick.gif
pimp.gif
its to scale.

og post from reddit

edit: i read thru again and he miscalculated, heres the correct comparison

my fault, I meant to say "i would assum the maps ARE on the same scale" in the post up there

knowing now that they are, it's crazy!

Last edited:
This makes more sense NT bretheren.

This imgur shows how massive it actually is, can't get it to embed though.

Last edited:
Man why isn't this getting ported to next gen consoles? Smh

sooner of later it will. Rockstar wants to make huge profits now, by having current gen and next gen versions people rather wait and buy it on next gen, when they have the money. A good indicator of it coming to nextgen is if the PC version gets announced. Both PS4 and Xbone are x86 platforms easy to port to.

Back
Top Bottom