Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I saw a video where they used the gta4 and gta5 airports for scale reference. After scaling, they estimated that both cities are about the same size.

idk man i know they said past gtas dont have any reflection on 5 but dude looks like tommy verceti to me
like his brother or something
i miss tommy
To me, he IS Tommy.
laugh.gif

He got rich at he end of VC, found a wife and settled down in Los Santos.

Changed his name to "Michael De Santa" (He's in the FIB witness protection for whatever reason).
Tommy Vercetti would be 62 years old in 2013.

Michael is in his 40s.

So by switching to a different character, and then switching back to "that character" that was swimming/walking, will he still be swimming/walking, or back in a populated area ready to go?
Your character will still be walking or swimming or whatever he was doing when you left him, but you wouldn't even have to switch characters. Just call up the mechanic you hired to fix up your cars and have him deliver another car to you from your garage :smokin

idk dudes financial situation, but he did say he has a note and mortgage to pay. It's only $60+ Tax though, I'm sure you could scrape up a dub here and there or cut back on food and drinks for the next 6 days.

Lol it's cool man, just let the hecklers crack jokes.

Fellow NT'ers, due to upcoming bills and speeding tickets....I have come to the realization that I won't be able to purchase GTA V till the 23rd
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please pray for me during this terrible ordeal
my man I'll make a prayer for you. i know the feeling

I'm LOVING the size of the map!!! Can't wait to get lost in that country side! Going hunting with the mini gun and taking revenge on the cougars for every one of their ancestors that wronged me in Red Dead :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
so much space bro, i might try to bike from one end to another, calf muscles gonna be like pasta stew when im done

Back
Top Bottom