Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The only map comparison I'm going to believe is when rockstar does their's.

Which will most likely not happen.

But I don't care.

The only map comparison I'm going to believe is when rockstar does their's.

Which will most likely not happen.

But I don't care.
that todd gif
smokin.gif

Why are you catching feelings though if it's a joke? What's funny about not being able to afford a $60 game?

You can tell if I caught feelings? Through words I typed through my phone?? Lol Ok. And I'm choosing not to purchase the game because I have real priorities coming up like a CAR NOTE and MORTGAGE. The 23rd will be next closest off day so I'll have free time to devote to the game but it will be hard trying to avoid spoilers. If you guys wanna turn this thread into a **** measuring contest be my guest though

Shh.

People need to stop thinking of these maps in a 2 dimensional sense.

Just laying them on top of each other only proves you know of photoshop.

Any chance of these stores having the special edition on release date, traded some games in for $75 at Best Buy only for them to tell me they can't order the Special Edition smh.

Huh? area is a 2 dimensional concept. Laying them on top of each other TO SCALE proves the size comparisons.

Question is are any of these comparisons actually to scale?

Last edited:

heres a gif i got from reddit, this can put into prospective how how big this map is, thats the family mansion,
which im guessing is more interior besides changing clothes and saving your game, if 50% of the buildings are interior in the main city hub, of the map then yeah its huge.

Last edited:
Huh? area is a 2 dimensional concept. Laying them on top of each other TO SCALE proves the size comparisons.

I think people are also forgetting the density if the map. R* has said that this will be the most dense map they have ever created. There will be almost no empty space. Yea, San Andreas was huge for it's time, but a lot of it felt empty and dead imo

So to clarify, when online is available how would we go about teaming up? Just send invites to each other?

So to clarify, when online is available how would we go about teaming up? Just send invites to each other?

You go to the fourth character slot, it shows up when you change characters, will be the bottom one.

Will load you into a lobby I'd assume

Think of these games as they are. SandBOXES. They're not flat. This was never about area.

It was about volume. That's why laying one map on top of the other is pointless. You couldn't even go underwater before gta5.

When you switch from single player into multiplayer the game goes into matchmaking mode automatically while the map zooms in and out (just like it does in single player when switching between characters). While this is happening the game filters players based on a priorities list: 1st by crew members, 2nd by your friends list and lastly by other random people playing online. All of this is done seamlessly during the switch from single to multiplayer so there's no need for lobbies. If you are playing online and one of your friends is playing single player, you can take out your in game cell phone and send them an invite. Their character in single player will get a call or message on their in game cell phone and if they reply to it, will join your game. Probably more info than you wanted, but that's basically how it works :lol:

I'm wondering when the review embargo is going to be lifted and when we are going to see reviews come in for GTA V ?

I'm wondering when the review embargo is going to be lifted and when we are going to see reviews come in for GTA V ?
IGN has tons of articles and videos on GTA 5. They don't slap a number on anything. There's no 9.5/10

But they do discuss the gameplay mechanics, the size of the map, the graphics and spoil a couple of missions.

The game informer section on GTA V online

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to post this forever but it wouldn't let me link it. It kept saying my post was being considered for moderation. Probably because I'm new?

IGN has tons of articles and videos on GTA 5. They don't slap a number on anything. There's no 9.5/10
But they do discuss the gameplay mechanics, the size of the map, the graphics and spoil a couple of missions.
That's just a hands on preview though. They were just allowed to sample a couple of missions and talk about them. The full on review, complete with their final score of the game after playing through it, will probably be on Friday at the earliest or Monday, depending on when R* gives them the game

Back
Top Bottom