Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I read that new GTA Online preview from Game Informer.

-You can call up strippers to show up and dance for you and your homies while you chill at your pad :lol:

I read that new GTA Online preview from Game Informer.

-You can call up strippers to show up and dance for you and your homies while you chill at your pad :lol:

This type of stuff is such a novelty >D

I spent no time at the crib on GTA IV... Explored it a little.. Watched the TV for a QUICK second and that was it. I mean.. Scale and scope is cool, but to be honest... I ain't even excited.

Not til I see how it plays for myself. I dont trust reviews and media.

Another fan made poster from the GTA V sub reddit. Pulp Fiction style inspired:

:nthat:

265 million budget.............wtf son?

R* don't mess around & don't half a*s their games.Especially when it comes to the game franchise that they are best known for.

Also to them that's chump change when it comes to $$$ because they know they already made a profit off the game off of pre orders alone when they got a $59.99 standard version, $79.99 Special Edition, and a $149.99 collectors edition.

Last edited:
I just realized how much money this game is going to make. 
sick.gif

GTA IV made 500 million dollars in it's first week and moved 25 million units in it's life time. And it's not even the most sold GTA game...

San Andreas is with 27.5 million units sold and this game is basically the sequel to San Andreas. With that and mind, a massive marketing promotion, the end of a generation, and a 5 year gap in between the last GTA game, I see this doing 40 million games sold in it's life time. Rockstar games have incredible legs, very close to a Nintendo level. They sell millions years after release and beat new games that come out in the same year. Can't wait. 

I'm on a media black out until release. 

I just realized how much money this game is going to make. :x

GTA IV made 500 million dollars in it's first week and moved 25 million units in it's life time. And it's not even the most sold GTA game...

San Andreas is with 27.5 million units sold and this game is basically the sequel to San Andreas. With that and mind, a massive marketing promotion, the end of a generation, and a 5 year gap in between the last GTA game, I see this doing 40 million games sold in it's life time. Rockstar games have incredible legs, very close to a Nintendo level. They sell millions years after release and beat new games that come out in the same year. Can't wait. 

I'm on a media black out until release. 

Yup that's why I really think GTA V is going to break COD Black Ops II's day 1 one sales record of 7.5 million copies sold in 24 hours and also break the record for biggest opening week which COD Black Ops II made a billion in 15 days.

Look at the current pre orders right now:

In the US it's close to 3 million pre orders combined for the PS3 & Xbox 360 version:

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

In the UK it already broke the pre orders and day 1 sales record:

GTA V set to break UK sales record with 3 Million copies ordered for release day

Rockstar is preparing an extraordinary GTA 5 release day in the UK with a record-breaking number of copies set aside for launch, CVG has learned.

An enthused retail source has said the game's publisher will allocate three million copies for the UK alone, giving it scope to outstrip the fastest selling UK game ever, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Activision's immensely popular shooter sold 1.4 million units in a single day in the UK - a feat which has not been superseded even by the likes of Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2.

In October, Electronic Arts managed to sell 4.5 million copies of FIFA 13 to retailers around the world - a staggering record which, judging by the UK numbers alone, Take-Two expects to surpass.

In 2008, Grand Theft Auto IV sold 630,000 copies on its first day of release - a figure which at the time represented about a quarter of PS3 and Xbox 360 owners in the UK.

Latest records show the PS3 and Xbox 360 installed base in the UK is around thirteen million units, meaning that the GTA V launch day allocation amounts to about a fifth of total consoles sold.

Link:

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ecord-with-3m-copies-ordered-for-release-day/

Last edited:
I'd recommend the watching the following movies leading up to the release for GTA V:

-To Live And Die In La: Really good 80's flick.
-Heat: De Niro, Al Pachino, Val Kilmer, young Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, Tom Sizemore, Dennis Haysbert, and the movie is directed by Michael Mann.
-Reservoir Dogs: The movie that made Quentin Tarantino.
-True Romance: Christian Slater. The late James Gandolfini playing one of the meanest tough guys, Christopher Walken, Dennis Hopper, and of course the classic & just plain hilarious stoner role played by Brad Pitt.Directed by Tony Scott but screen play done by Quentin Tarantino.
-Falling Down.
-Pulp Fiction: Another Quentin Tarantino classic.
-Jackie Brown: Another Quentin Tarantino classic. But his most hated movie by film fans which I think is total Bull **** and is probably his most under rated film.
-Training Day.
-Collateral.
-End Of Watch.

All of these are action crime flicks set in LA.

All of you 420 friendly NT'ers I got some dope news for you:

This is a property you can purchase in GTA V

:pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
Another GTA V fan made movie inspired poster:

One of NT's holy grail never get's old watching movie:

:nthat:

so i'm just wondering... los santos = los angelas, san fierro = san francisco, las venturas = LV, and san andreas = ? :nerd:

Correct.

But GTA V just has Los Santos and Blaine County which is probably ( San Bernardino, Riverside, Big Bear, and maybe Palm Springs)

San Fierro & Las Venturas aren't in the GTA V map.

R* hinted that they might add them to GTA Online sometime in the future.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly early in this thread this dude Spidermachine916 was the same dude who was claiming GTA: San Andreas had Cali, Oregon, Vegas, and New Mexico was in the game.

:rofl:

I'd quote and re post the post but I don't want to go back 80 pages in this thread to look for it.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly early in this thread this dude Spidermachine916 was the same dude who was claiming GTA: San Andreas had Cali, Oregon, Vegas, and New Mexico was in the game.

I'd quote and re post the post but I don't want to go back 80 pages in this thread to look for it.

I still don't get it why jets are in the game if it's only Los santos.
this game is california, san andreas was cali oregon new mexico and nevada and maybe arizona..

I remember the days I used to get games 5 days early, NYC you have failed me SMH

Last edited:
I remember the days I used to get games 5 days early, NYC you have failed me SMH
gotta check the "mom & pop" video game stores. i got a video game exchange around the corner from my house. only been there abt 3mths. also some1 on here said their local store was selling Friday

Back
Top Bottom