I'm black and I've always known these to be called "crowns"
COWLICKS?
3307340131_5bcc593669.jpg

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Short hair is the way to go. Sorry.

look at how many dude rock'n short hair
grin.gif
damn near all of them, especially the taper cut.
def. played out

sick.gif
at your "last year" pic, no offence
laugh.gif

I'm growing mine out
pimp.gif

when ever you guys let it grow out, do you get it trimmed during the process? i heard its best for the hair if you do, keeps it healthy or somethin like that

damn when i had my braids they were never frizzy once done... NEVER not even when my hair was like 5 inches... son theres pump it up spray amongust others....(theres a secret tip for u)

i aint asian nor black

<------- my hair is braided as usual and when its not braided, i rock it straight with a fitted. i always say im going to cut my hair but never end updoing so,one day i will.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

when ever you guys let it grow out, do you get it trimmed during the process? i heard its best for the hair if you do, keeps it healthy or somethin like that
yappp but what shampoos yall use? my shampoo dont cut it no more
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
something called Mane n Tail is bomb for your hair... if its thick/coarse! its white yellow blue with horses on em..

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
something called Mane n Tail is bomb for your hair... if its thick/coarse! its white yellow blue with horses on em..
yeaa i had that %$#$ but i need something new and better

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeaa i had that %$#$ but i need something new and better
try any salon brand..

"Mexican" is a nationality not a race. There is a big population of Afro-Mexicans along the coast of Mexico in states like Oaxaca, and Guerrero.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

"Mexican" is a nationality not a race. There is a big population of Afro-Mexicans along the coast of Mexico in states like Oaxaca, and Guerrero.

i dont care, though

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i dont care, though
This dude an his nonchalant attitude cracks me up though

Back
Top Bottom