Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by bl1nk

my solos broke
smh.gif

the right ear cushining ripped off outta nowhere. plus their customer service is a joke, was on hold for about 30 minutes before i hung up.
Cosign.

I got my Tours a couple days after Christmas...

Now the wires are exposed, and the silver piece keeps falling down...

I been calling to try to get my replacement, and I'm just on hold forever until I hang up....

smh.gif
smh.gif

customer service is on point slime.
ive never had a wait longer than 10 minutes and once i do get in touch with a rep. theyre quick to give me a CS number so i can ship them back for a NEW pair. not refurb. have some patience

Copped the Turbine, At 1st was like ehh when i listen them on the train, but got home and cranked them up. Joints are serious. Bass is ridiculous, the mid range is great and lows are on point. For a $100 bucks its worth it, plus it was on sale $50 off at J&R.
2yz9zqw.jpg

For all those interested in buying Beats be aware of all the fakes out there on sites like ebay my boy found out the hard way.
Not to thread jack but I find that my headphones/earphones must have a remote. Any recommendations price really doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Copped the Turbine, At 1st was like ehh when i listen them on the train, but got home and cranked them up. Joints are serious. Bass is ridiculous, the mid range is great and lows are on point. For a $100 bucks its worth it, plus it was on sale $50 off at J&R.
the turbines are dope. i got these after my Beats by dre tour broke. SAME if not better sound quality. better build quality, and also theyre far more comfortable.

i heard the Turbine gold and coppers are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i want to buy those but i dont think id be able to tell a difference on my ipod. im not into buying those amps and other stuff MMN posts

I have the turbines for a couple months... Pretty great, but the wires were horrible. Definitely showed signs of wear quickly. I lost them last week (Fell out of my lap when i got out of the car and i didnt realize til it was too late) and ended up buying a pair of klipsch image s-4s for 50 bucks on sale. Very impressed with them, and cant beat the price.

half the people with beats got fakes on anyways, all these dudes buying them up on ebay thinkin they getting a good deal and buying fakes.

feel sorry for them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I have the turbines for a couple months... Pretty great, but the wires were horrible. Definitely showed signs of wear quickly. I lost them last week (Fell out of my lap when i got out of the car and i didnt realize til it was too late) and ended up buying a pair of klipsch image s-4s for 50 bucks on sale. Very impressed with them, and cant beat the price.

dang, really. The wires do feel kinda flimsy. Might put a protection plan on them or roll with the 3yr warranty that comes with them.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

dang, really. The wires do feel kinda flimsy. Might put a protection plan on them or roll with the 3yr warranty that comes with them.

The actual buds felt great and sturdy but yeah the wires sucked. The paint on the part covering the jack peeled off within a couple months with me, which I wasnt expecting. If you bought em from bb and its cheap to get the plan, go for it. Definitely a good idea to just switch em out/ try a new brand if you get sick of them. + You wont have to deal with customer service/waiting for a new pair of headphones like if you send them in to monster.

Originally Posted by CashMoney

Bozo7000 said:
Picked up the power beats. can't wait to try them.

when did they come out i thought they come out mid-late october?

I called monster like 3 times. The first guy said around black friday
eyes.gif
Next guy was like "soon soon"
indifferent.gif
Finally the 3rd guy said that they have slowly began to hit BB. So I called BB and they located them at another store. Try calling BB.
x2_308ff5b

I really wanted the red ones, but BB only has the black ones
frown.gif

I'm planning on buying some Solo beats soon. Whats the difference between the Regular Solo's and the Solo HD's?

whats the price on the powerbeats? they fit nice and snug? i might have to get those for the gym since i hate my ipod headphones

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

whats the price on the powerbeats? they fit nice and snug? i might have to get those for the gym since i hate my ipod headphones Sony earbuds.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

sennheiser is my choice.

Just ignore these people.  They are buying the headphones for looks, not for actual performance. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by nocomment6

sennheiser is my choice.

Just ignore these people.  They are buying the headphones for looks, not for actual performance. 
These Sennheiser dudes are just as bad as the android dudes that lurk in iPhone thread
30t6p3b.gif

Eh, not worth it. I'll just get something better off Amazon for a wild discount.

Back
Top Bottom