Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
I don't even get what his point is.
laugh.gif
Was that supposed to be a diss on LeBron... the whole 'Bringing my talents to South Beach' thing? But... LeBron just beat him.
laugh.gif
He's... talking crap about the guy who he just lost to? And 'Now on to Memphis'? Is he supposed to be letting us know he'll be taking in the OKC/MEM series now?
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
Don't go away mad; just... go away.
laugh.gif

Na ska that was during the regular season when they beat Miami in South Beach and played Mem the next day

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
I don't even get what his point is.
laugh.gif
Was that supposed to be a diss on LeBron... the whole 'Bringing my talents to South Beach' thing? But... LeBron just beat him.
laugh.gif
He's... talking crap about the guy who he just lost to? And 'Now on to Memphis'? Is he supposed to be letting us know he'll be taking in the OKC/MEM series now?
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
Don't go away mad; just... go away.
laugh.gif

Na ska that was during the regular season when they beat Miami in South Beach and played Mem the next day

Well that's ******ed, bringing back a screen cap from a previous game and using it now.
laugh.gif

Well that's ******ed, bringing back a screen cap from a previous game and using it now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

The "Pippen" of the Heat is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs
roll.gif

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

I repeat: "Pippen" is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs. The man supposedly taking a "backseat" to "Wade's team".This isn't Batman and Robin. More like Batman and Superman. And I would be asking where the Heat would be without LBJ's play instead of acting like he's just alongfor the ride.

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

I repeat: "Pippen" is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs. The man supposedly taking a "backseat" to "Wade's team".This isn't Batman and Robin. More like Batman and Superman. And I would be asking where the Heat would be without LBJ's play instead of acting like he's just alongfor the ride.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated�somthing in this thread and on this site�countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the�truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.� You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it�all�I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.� People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Its safe to say he's gotten much better at that chase down ehh?

Oh Yea...

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Im surprised there isn't more talk in here about Delonte and Bron hugging after the game.
what, you never hugged your father?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a good one.

On the real though, I thought i'd see more signs of "beef" in this series between them but they just seemed cordial.  

I hope Dan Gilbert cried himself to sleep last night.
Why did LeBron apologies in the post game?  How did that even come up?

I hope Dan Gilbert cried himself to sleep last night.
Why did LeBron apologies in the post game?  How did that even come up?

Im surprised there isn't more talk in here about Delonte and Bron hugging after the game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a good one.

On the real though, I thought i'd see more signs of "beef" in this series between them but they just seemed cordial.  

Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated�somthing in this thread and on this site�countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the�truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.� You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it�all�I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.� People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Oh Yea...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Seymore CAKE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Oh Yea...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Seymore CAKE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Oh Yea...

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Without Wade the Heat are the Cavs...if Wade aint droppin 30 or matching Bron numbers they aint winning

last 10 in the clutch by bron last night is "unhate-able"...but lets not act like Wade didnt out stat him across the board

im rocking wit Skip...Wade will win Bron rings... he needs him

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Without Wade the Heat are the Cavs...if Wade aint droppin 30 or matching Bron numbers they aint winning

last 10 in the clutch by bron last night is "unhate-able"...but lets not act like Wade didnt out stat him across the board

im rocking wit Skip...Wade will win Bron rings... he needs him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a good one.

i'm suprised too. i guess he got over it. Or doesn't want to have beef in public because that would make everyone talk about it even more. remember it's never been talked about by the media, only implied. If he starts throwing elbows and not shaking his hand the media would have explain a bit

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a good one.

i'm suprised too. i guess he got over it. Or doesn't want to have beef in public because that would make everyone talk about it even more. remember it's never been talked about by the media, only implied. If he starts throwing elbows and not shaking his hand the media would have explain a bit

Originally Posted by got shoes

This thread is out of control. Nothing is even relevant to the game last night or the series lol
If the Heat win it all, NT will shut down
laugh.gif
.  The wizard will be out until July

Back
Top Bottom