Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by got shoes

This thread is out of control. Nothing is even relevant to the game last night or the series lol
If the Heat win it all, NT will shut down
laugh.gif
.  The wizard will be out until July

"i'm rocking wit Skip...Wade will win Bron rings... he needs him"

Go ahead and "rock" with the idiot of the sports world.

In this playoffs LBJ and Wade are virtually IDENTICAL in production (and I'm not referring to the flawed per game numbers or PER, which doesn't take defense and offensive player role/competion played against into account). Bron ain't winning anything without Wade, but a fool would suggest that Bron isn't just as important to the team.

"i'm rocking wit Skip...Wade will win Bron rings... he needs him"

Go ahead and "rock" with the idiot of the sports world.

In this playoffs LBJ and Wade are virtually IDENTICAL in production (and I'm not referring to the flawed per game numbers or PER, which doesn't take defense and offensive player role/competion played against into account). Bron ain't winning anything without Wade, but a fool would suggest that Bron isn't just as important to the team.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

My dude Cake.
pimp.gif
Pretty much hit the nail on the head...

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

My dude Cake.
pimp.gif
Pretty much hit the nail on the head...

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

I repeat: "Pippen" is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs. The man supposedly taking a "backseat" to "Wade's team". This isn't Batman and Robin. More like Batman and Superman. And I would be asking where the Heat would be without LBJ's play instead of acting like he's just alongfor the ride.

Without Wade the Heat are the Cavs...if Wade aint droppin 30 or matching Bron numbers they aint winning

last 10 in the clutch by bron last night is "unhate-able"...but lets not act like Wade didnt out stat him across the board

im rocking wit Skip...Wade will win Bron rings... he needs him

you sound just as dumb as Skip. its a team concept playboy. Hate if you must but at the end of the day the "HEAT" will win the chip and Wade rings will be the same size and the same amount of diamonds like everybody else.

if you asked MJ the"bulls" won those chips not him and those the backsingers.

i swear when people talk that sidekick talk its soo dumb and it just shows how many people dont under basketball and the concept of team.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

I repeat: "Pippen" is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs. The man supposedly taking a "backseat" to "Wade's team". This isn't Batman and Robin. More like Batman and Superman. And I would be asking where the Heat would be without LBJ's play instead of acting like he's just alongfor the ride.

Without Wade the Heat are the Cavs...if Wade aint droppin 30 or matching Bron numbers they aint winning

last 10 in the clutch by bron last night is "unhate-able"...but lets not act like Wade didnt out stat him across the board

you sound just as dumb as Skip. its a team concept playboy. Hate if you must but at the end of the day the "HEAT" will win the chip and Wade rings will be the same size and the same amount of diamonds like everybody else.

i swear when people talk that sidekick talk its soo dumb and it just shows how many people dont under basketball and the concept of team.

30t6p3b.gif

You sound like a fan of the game.  This is rare these days.

30t6p3b.gif

You sound like a fan of the game.  This is rare these days.

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
...Dude if you followed along the whole mini convo...I already said it was a team concept and also said lebron is no "Pippen" persay
u gettin ruffled by the wrong things dude

and Skip is comedy to me...he maybe wrong about a lot but this he aint....but you can call it however u see it...erybody needs help yadda yadda ok thats fine...Superman & Batman yadda yada ok thats fine...

call me dense dumb or whatever but I aint callin Lebron "The Man"..but the Heat gets all their due as a team when they win...as they should

but when it comes to the personal stock of these star players (as most arguments end up as)...how are opinions like Skip's or whoever not valid?

laugh.gif
...Dude if you followed along the whole mini convo...I already said it was a team concept and also said lebron is no "Pippen" persay

and Skip is comedy to me...he maybe wrong about a lot but this he aint....but you can call it however u see it...erybody needs help yadda yadda ok thats fine...Superman & Batman yadda yada ok thats fine...

call me dense dumb or whatever but I aint callin Lebron "The Man"..but the Heat gets all their due as a team when they win...as they should

but when it comes to the personal stock of these star players (as most arguments end up as)...how are opinions like Skip's or whoever not valid?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

This thread is out of control. Nothing is even relevant to the game last night or the series lol
laugh.gif
i'm sure it will. As a Laker fan i'm just happy Boston failed like us. I don't really care who wins now. If Miami wins, Bron will be more hated than Kobe on here, if not now. lol

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif
i'm sure it will. As a Laker fan i'm just happy Boston failed like us. I don't really care who wins now. If Miami wins, Bron will be more hated than Kobe on here, if not now. lol

laugh.gif

Once again: "Pippen" 26/9/5, "Jordan" 26/7/5. That's the rudimentary per game numbers; the more imformative numbers that take a bunch more factors into account got these guys as virtual equals.Skip is an idiot. And so are you for following the idiot.

laugh.gif

Once again: "Pippen" 26/9/5, "Jordan" 26/7/5. That's the rudimentary per game numbers; the more imformative numbers that take a bunch more factors into account got these guys as virtual equals.Skip is an idiot. And so are you for following the idiot.

Back
Top Bottom