Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

What did Skip say today?

My guess is the usual hate spew like the rest of the haters:

When the Heat were 9-8, losing 3 times to the Celtics and losing 5 straight close games, he was getting a hard on because that apparently proved that the Heat big 3 getting together plan to win a championship failed.

Now that they actually beat the Celtics, he's back to the "Wade's Pippen/Robin" mode with the rest of the haters, the mode they were in before the season started.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

What did Skip say today?

My guess is the usual hate spew like the rest of the haters:

When the Heat were 9-8, losing 3 times to the Celtics and losing 5 straight close games, he was getting a hard on because that apparently proved that the Heat big 3 getting together plan to win a championship failed.

Now that they actually beat the Celtics, he's back to the "Wade's Pippen/Robin" mode with the rest of the haters, the mode they were in before the season started.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Spot on.

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Spot on.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Im surprised there isn't more talk in here about Delonte and Bron hugging after the game.

I mentioned it when I saw it last night.

Guess LeBron has come to terms with it.
laugh.gif

This thread is a disaster right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Im surprised there isn't more talk in here about Delonte and Bron hugging after the game.

I mentioned it when I saw it last night.

Guess LeBron has come to terms with it.
laugh.gif

This thread is a disaster right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Dude was that scared of the celtics. He needed another top 20 player of all time to finish them off
roll.gif

Everyone needs help to beat great teams but only James needs superstars and all stars to help him. Makes Kobes 2010 finals that much more impressive
pimp.gif

Just like Kobe needed to most dominant big in his prime since Kareem and top 10 player ever for his first three rings. Then needed the best offensive big man in 2010 for his past 2.
laugh.gif
What a moron.
eek.gif
Gasol was the best offensive big man in 2010 and I'm the moron? Learn some basketball before you spew off garbage. WHERE DID I MENTION CHAMPIONSHIPS OTHER THAN 2010? CAN YOU READ?

Huh?
He addressed your 2010 finals argument and added other points and he's the one who can't read?
laugh.gif

Dude was that scared of the celtics. He needed another top 20 player of all time to finish them off
roll.gif

Everyone needs help to beat great teams but only James needs superstars and all stars to help him. Makes Kobes 2010 finals that much more impressive
pimp.gif

Just like Kobe needed to most dominant big in his prime since Kareem and top 10 player ever for his first three rings. Then needed the best offensive big man in 2010 for his past 2.
laugh.gif
What a moron.
eek.gif
Gasol was the best offensive big man in 2010 and I'm the moron? Learn some basketball before you spew off garbage. WHERE DID I MENTION CHAMPIONSHIPS OTHER THAN 2010? CAN YOU READ?

Huh?
He addressed your 2010 finals argument and added other points and he's the one who can't read?
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
What a moron.
eek.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

He said Gasol was the best offensive big man of 2010 which is not true. Gasol probably did not even crack the top 5. Even BOSH had a better offensive year. That is not addressing. That is making up facts.

He added irrelevant points. You mad too?
pimp.gif

STOP IT. Without Gasol Lakers wouldn't of won $$+$
WHEN DID I SAY HE COULD HAVE WON WITHOUT GASOL? These dudes keep making up stuff.

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
What a moron.
eek.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

He said Gasol was the best offensive big man of 2010 which is not true. Gasol probably did not even crack the top 5. Even BOSH had a better offensive year. That is not addressing. That is making up facts.

He added irrelevant points. You mad too?
pimp.gif

STOP IT. Without Gasol Lakers wouldn't of won $$+$
WHEN DID I SAY HE COULD HAVE WON WITHOUT GASOL? These dudes keep making up stuff.

"He said Gasol was the best offensive big man of 2010 which is not true."

Regular season AND playoffs (2010), Gasol added more wins to his team than any other low-post player in the league (and that includes Bosh). He also had one of the highest adjusted point differentials on the offensive end as well. Oh...whoops. I'm using evidence to support my argument again. Kobe fans don't like that. Lemme fall back.

laugh.gif
Even if you don't give a damn about the evidence (ehich woukd make YOU the idiot), you think it was ANY coincidence that your Lakers got their %#%@% swept when Gasol played more like Shawn Bradley than Gasol. With Kobe still playing well in the series?

"He said Gasol was the best offensive big man of 2010 which is not true."

Regular season AND playoffs (2010), Gasol added more wins to his team than any other low-post player in the league (and that includes Bosh). He also had one of the highest adjusted point differentials on the offensive end as well. Oh...whoops. I'm using evidence to support my argument again. Kobe fans don't like that. Lemme fall back.

laugh.gif
Even if you don't give a damn about the evidence (ehich woukd make YOU the idiot), you think it was ANY coincidence that your Lakers got their %#%@% swept when Gasol played more like Shawn Bradley than Gasol. With Kobe still playing well in the series?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Since there is an appreciation post on him now, I'll say again -- His career parallels Shaq's so much to me. Eventually the criticism wore away once he won, same is likely to happen when/if LeBron does.  but I bet some people in their 30's now regret killing the guy for his rap career, trying to be an actor, not being able to make free throws, conspiracies about rigged backboards, saying he didn't have enough help vs Hakeem, leaving to LA, etc. and not just taking him for what he was..one of the more dominant players you're going to have seen. Coincidentally, Shaq won his first title in his 8th season.
nerd.gif

And if the Heat win this year, idiots will be out in full-force talking that Batman/Robin BS. 

LeBron is one of the GREATEST players to ever grace the NBA and dudes will go outta their way to discredit what he does on a nightly basis.  Dude is in the prime of his career and has many more years to play (barring injury).  Let's just sit back and enjoy it....you don't have to agree with how he carries himself off the court, but at least respect his game. 

You brought up a good point about Shaq, and it also took Mike a while before he got his first ring.  Same goes for Olajuwon, the Big 3, etc...

People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Since there is an appreciation post on him now, I'll say again -- His career parallels Shaq's so much to me. Eventually the criticism wore away once he won, same is likely to happen when/if LeBron does.  but I bet some people in their 30's now regret killing the guy for his rap career, trying to be an actor, not being able to make free throws, conspiracies about rigged backboards, saying he didn't have enough help vs Hakeem, leaving to LA, etc. and not just taking him for what he was..one of the more dominant players you're going to have seen. Coincidentally, Shaq won his first title in his 8th season.
nerd.gif

And if the Heat win this year, idiots will be out in full-force talking that Batman/Robin BS. 

LeBron is one of the GREATEST players to ever grace the NBA and dudes will go outta their way to discredit what he does on a nightly basis.  Dude is in the prime of his career and has many more years to play (barring injury).  Let's just sit back and enjoy it....you don't have to agree with how he carries himself off the court, but at least respect his game. 

You brought up a good point about Shaq, and it also took Mike a while before he got his first ring.  Same goes for Olajuwon, the Big 3, etc...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom