OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Well that should do it, if MAF gives up goals like the, no chance. Good series Flyers, too hard to come back from 0-3

DMX...a 3-0 lead is the WORST lead in hockey. don't go tending the garden just yet, bro
laugh.gif

EDIT: and there's one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Looking good so far, I'd like to see JVR get on the boardThe Caps could legitimately trade Ovechkin in the off season and get better
You have a better chance of waking up tomorrow with Kim Kardashian than for an Ovechkin offseason trade to happen. 

roll.gif

Looking good so far, I'd like to see JVR get on the boardThe Caps could legitimately trade Ovechkin in the off season and get better
You have a better chance of waking up tomorrow with Kim Kardashian than for an Ovechkin offseason trade to happen. 

She's not my type, he's not the same player he was a couple years ago and the coach doesn't let him play the 3rd period...says something to me

Glad the Flyers are about to close out, but I respect Malkin's heart, still going hard in an elimination game. Malkin and Neal somewhat showed up this series, unlike Sid, Mr. Heart Pumps Kool-Aid. Will be watching Bs/Caps at work. Hope Lucic can help even it up.

This Flyers team is gonna be scary good for years, no matter what happens after this round

was just thinking the same not loosing much in the offseason. would love to see jagr come back for another year

She's not my type, he's not the same player he was a couple years ago and the coach doesn't let him play the 3rd period...says something to me

Meh....

Hunter is matching lines....and for a series where every game has been decided by one goal, you're going to have nothing but shot-blockers and grinders out there for the 3rd.  You're looking too much into it.  He's not going anywhere.  He's not defensively responsible and he's not going to be out there on the PK or other crucial situations where you need a stop. 

This Flyers team is gonna be scary good for years, no matter what happens after this round

Not with Bryz between the pipes. 

I've been waiting all week to see the smirks wiped right off of every single Pens fan. Damn, this is a great feeling.

DoubleJs07 wrote:

If Bryz plays like this the rest of the postseason and our defense is even a fraction of what it was today for the rest of the postseason, we have a very good shot at the cup

Congrats to the Fleyrs fans on here, most act cool. Just outplayed them and that game 1 comeback sparked everything

Originally Posted by af1 1982

DoubleJs07 wrote:

If Bryz plays like this the rest of the postseason and our defense is even a fraction of what it was today for the rest of the postseason, we have a very good shot at the cup
Like what exactly?  I don't care what he did today, he was AWFUL during the series. 

RiLlj.gif

thank you hf for the gif
laugh.gif

flyers took the middle of the ice away finally. great team effort

now if the bruins and rangers lose
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Edit...maybe 1.5 - 2 good games out of 6. MAF had .5 good games out of 6. Ugly from inside the pipes

Back
Top Bottom