OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Seriously it would be such a damn shame for the rangers to go out so fast with the pens out. Flyers could legit come out the east.

I'm expecting the worst hoping for the best. The Ottawa crowd is gonna be insane.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by af1 1982

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Not with Bryz between the pipes. 

If Bryz plays like this the rest of the postseason and our defense is even a fraction of what it was today for the rest of the postseason, we have a very good shot at the cup
Like what exactly?  I don't care what he did today, he was AWFUL during the series. 

You are just hating to hateI've never heard a team match lines by sitting their best player in a one goal game

East will be tough for years. Hopefully with Kid around all year they will come into the playoffs hotter next year

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by af1 1982

If Bryz plays like this the rest of the postseason and our defense is even a fraction of what it was today for the rest of the postseason, we have a very good shot at the cup
Like what exactly?  I don't care what he did today, he was AWFUL during the series. 

You are just hating to hateI've never heard a team match lines by sitting their best player in a one goal game
laugh.gif
hating just to hate...I'll just ignore the fact that Bryz had an over 4.00 GAA in the Pens series.  If you can't admit that goaltending is going to be a HUGE question or the achillies heel of your team, then you probably need to take those homer glasses off. 

I'm not ignoring his GA average but I still have plenty of faith in him, the Pens are the best offensive team in the playoffs and before he got hurt in March he was DOMINATE. Bryz is a very good goalie lets not pretend this is Michael Leighton.

the refs are getting WAY too involved in this....put away the god damn whistles on !!$*$$+% make up calls. stop focusing so hard on throwing people out of the face off dot. start focus on calling actual penalties and offsides.

Incredible pass by Backstrom.

and all this talk of trading Ovi? Huh, is he not the one who willed them into the playoffs to begin with, and say what you willl about him unlike Green, Smin or Backstrom he's straight gone ghost in a playoff series.

This has been a great day of hockey so far and I'm expecting a great one between the Canucks and Kings

typical bruins...we get a lead, and we give it right back. since january, this has been the team's MO.

i dont wanna see one passed up check, hit, or physical play. hit them and wear them out, and the bruins will win.

seguin finally
pimp.gif

krejci with the takeaway, lucic with a HELLUVA look on that pass, and the kid with the finish
pimp.gif

damnit washington, rather see my sens play the panthers than boston (assuming sens finish off the series)

Anyone else a huge fan of the kings jerseys? My favorite in the league.

But I have faith in the Rangers. I expect them to push it to 7 but that game will be up for grabs. 1-0 2-1 type game. Still would
Be crazy to see the 5,6,7,8 seeds to win in the east.

Back
Top Bottom