OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

the first penalty that gave the sens the goal was terrible i didnt see u guys complaining then haha
Henrik with the robbery

^ in general...not against one team or the other. but it's the playoffs, let the guys play out there.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Rangers have looked really bad this series; they don't scare me even though we couldn't beat them this year...if you said that to me 2 weeks ago I would have been deathly afraid 

The Sens are the only team that can beat the Rangers in the East and it looks like they will. For some reason Ottawa didn't have any problems with them during the regular season sorta like your Flyers made light work of Pittsburgh in the regular season meetings. The Flyers don't draw the Pens in the first round and they make the first round exit. Same story with my Wings and Nashville. While I do subscribe to the playoffs being an entirely different beast, if a team draws a team that owned them in the regular season, chances are nothing will change in the playoffs. I expect the Kings to upset the Blues in the next round too. If Boston can beat Washington I feel they will survive against the remaining teams out East.
see I don't think so now; the Flyers have a VERY potent offense and with Mezaros and Grossman back assuming they play the way they did yesterday then I don't see the Rangers beating them.
That being said; I'd still rather play someone else

cant wait to see the make up calls that ensue
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom