OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

What in the hell is MAF doing out there? To say he looks lost is an understatement. Looking like he's never played the position before.

Get swept and you gonna blame the calls? LOL go home 'nucks.

Last edited:
Unreal. Two calls that cost us the game.

Will post later after I light my house on fire.

Last edited:

embarassed.gif

sulk in it.

ESF...the call on bieska is 50-50...can't complain about that one too much. but the call on sedin...god damn. y'all got HOSED on that call. awful call.

:wow:

sulk in it.

Remind me who you are again?

Its not two calls that cost us that series. Its complacency and a complete lack of heart.

I have to keep in mind the shortened season, but that should have played out in their favor.

And now we are handcuffed with one of the highest salaries in the NHL. AV is gone or most likely gone. Raymond wont resign, Luongo is gone for picks and a 3rd liner at best, and our 3 best players are once again left wondering why they cant show up when they are needed the most.

This is my 21st year as a Canucks fan and Im beginning to understand how Leafs fans feel.

ESF...the call on bieska is 50-50...can't complain about that one too much. but the call on sedin...god damn. y'all got HOSED on that call. awful call.

They are both questionable calls and I can see them going either way.... but they didnt tonight. Props to the Sharks for capitalizing, but damn.

Ill always wonder if Bieksa kept his mouth shut, do they get away with one or both of those?

i almost forgot...go ottawa :pimp:

michelle (yes, michelle) therrien crying about the officiating tonight...shocking. what is it about montreal, diving, and crying?

Last edited:

Its not two calls that cost us that series. Its complacency and a complete lack of heart.

I have to keep in mind the shortened season, but that should have played out in their favor.

And now we are handcuffed with one of the highest salaries in the NHL. AV is gone or most likely gone. Raymond wont resign, Luongo is gone for picks and a 3rd liner at best, and our 3 best players are once again left wondering why they cant show up when they are needed the most.

This is my 21st year as a Canucks fan and Im beginning to understand how Leafs fans feel.
Why do people always question who you are if you don't post in a certain thread for a year at a time? Who the hell cares who I am? It's an internet message board and I've been lurking for over 5 years. Does that do it for you? Jeez.

You said it yourself, It's not the calls that cost you the series but your bigmouth players who have the decency to talk about diving when you do the same.

Better luck next season.

I don't understand benching Luongo. It seemed like a demoralizing move inflicted on themselves. 

Why do people always question who you are if you don't post in a certain thread for a year at a time? Who the hell cares who I am? It's an internet message board and I've been lurking for over 5 years. Does that do it for you? Jeez.

You said it yourself, It's not the calls that cost you the series but your bigmouth players who have the decency to talk about diving when you do the same.

Better luck next season.

Chill, I just didnt know if you were a thread regular under a new name or something. :lol:

Yea, that kind of thing isnt something I want to see from my team, but with Burrows and Kesler, you have to take the good with the bad. Lappy is just there to lose faceoffs and be a pest. Bieksa isnt known for any of the diving, but he is known to voice his opinion at rather inopportune times.

Been to all home games for the series thanks to the boys.. Best seat in the house!

Here is Turry with the game winning goal! My effiin guy!

Go Sens!

Last edited:
Anybody see Martin getting shoved into the Penguins bench by Cooke and Morrow? Comedy! :rofl:

Martin is that dude just egging Cooke on like that. :rofl:

Now, Cooke and Martin just need to drop the gloves and get it over with.

Just catching up on the Vancouver/Sharks game....

The Canucks were most likely going to lose the series, but they got absolutely hosed on that Sedin OT penalty. Clean hit, awkward fall into the boards.

If you would've told me the Pens would score 5, 3, 5, 4 goals on the games is guarantee the series is 3-1 if not over. Unreal. Just for comparison, last year against Philly they scored 3, 5, 4, 10 the first four games and were down 3-1. Clearly some goaltending and defensive issues. I'm going to review the 09 playoffs just to see how they won with him in net

If you would've told me the Pens would score 5, 3, 5, 4 goals on the games is guarantee the series is 3-1 if not over. Unreal. Just for comparison, last year against Philly they scored 3, 5, 4, 10 the first four games and were down 3-1. Clearly some goaltending and defensive issues. I'm going to review the 09 playoffs just to see how they won with him in net

Rob Scuderi/Hal Gill were better defensive defensemen than anything they have on their current roster.

Uhhhh....yea.

Letang gotta sit.

You can't do that. Has to be at least 1 game.

Idiot :smh:

*Also, lets see if Brendan Morrow gets suspended for this:

Pens could be down 2 key men going into a pivotal game 5.

Neither will sit for either of those. Why was I watching a phone camera for that second one? If Kris would've made contact he'd definitely sit but doesn't look like that's the case

Last edited:
Neither will sit for either of those. Why was I watching a phone camera for that second one? If Kris would've made contact he'd definitely sit but doesn't look like that's the case

I think Letang gets a game...no matter if he made contact or not, the intent was there.

I'll say one last time, I respect and admire Letang's offseason workouts and conditioning tremendously.

Shows from the opening drop of the puck.

Back
Top Bottom