OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rangers don't wanna win this? They don't know how to play with a lead

Last edited:
Big win! Back to DC even! Good enough for me!

1st star of the game should be the refs :smh:

Yes, I'm mad.

But seriously, it was a horrible effort from the Caps. THey didn't wake up until it was too late.

Come out on fire on Friday and end this **** on Sunday.

Last edited:
Imwas flipping back and fourth what was terrible besides the ovi call

The call at the end of the 2nd?

Last edited:
Great last 5 min in that game. Besides a few long shifts where it was held in their zone I though NY looked pretty good. Definitely improved from the first two games. 7 wouldn't surprise at all and be sweet to watch

Last edited:
HJSHSDFVHSIDBGVLOWJBGOPW

**** YEAH!!!! krejci with the hat trick winner in OT!!!

what a play by horton to get him the puck

So now hockey refs just guessing out there like NFL replacement officials. That was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in my adult life. The one dude literally called out of play cuz he saw the pick flutter. It hit off the glass behind him and he sent the faceoff out of the zone. I won't even start on the phantom Chimera call and blatant non-call.

All of that and if it weren't for Holtby the Caps still win. I think Oates should start Neuvirth in game 5 and teach that idiot a lesson for acting like a 3rd d-man clearing the puck 20 feet from the crease up the gut. I do that **** on NHL13 when I'm hammered at my cousin's house on the weekends. This dude out there handling the puck like he's Jagr.

And last but not least, where is Alex Ovechkin? He is basically a non-factor in this series with his dingle-dangle turnovers and plexiglas peppering. Not to mention he was getting WORKED all night by the Rangers. He's either hurt from something in game 2 or he is completely shook. Either way him and his butt buddy Backstrom will probably be vacationing off the coast of some exotic island in about a week.

Last edited:
Ovi had one shot on goal and one of the most anemic offenses ive ever seen scored 4 goals

Hard to win like that refs or no refs. But you got legit complaints.

I'm scared all the aggressive forechecking and the blues staying in the offensive zone will bite the kings in the ***, but thankfully the D has held up and they haven't gotten and decent chances. Meanwhile, the kings had a few good shifts. Jeff carter :pimp:

Last edited:
Watching that stretch where the kings were painfully unable to get the puck past the red line gave me flashbacks of the mid-2000s fail years

Series tied! Good **** Rangers :pimp:

Just got back home... Just in time for the OT in the STL v LAK series :pimp:

Last edited:
Ben Lovejoy I ******g love you!!!!!!! :wow:

Please just finish this Friday in regulation. I'm about to have a heart attack with all these OT games.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom