OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That's really something to hang your hat on
oh it is back-to-back covers would be dope as a Flyers fan if he can beat out acouple more heads. Relax would ya atleast your team is in the playoffs. i gotta have somethin to cheer about

Last edited:
I've lost hope for the Pens. Lack of tendy work + lack of hitting and toughness will be their demise. Could lose next round if they win this one.

The West is looking stronger.

i forgot how fun it can be trolling canadian fans on HF boards :lol:

slow day at work..

EDIT: boy, they sure are sensitive over there :lol:

Last edited:
oh it is back-to-back covers would be dope as a Flyers fan if he can beat out acouple more heads. Relax would ya atleast your team is in the playoffs. i gotta have somethin to cheer about

Hey I gotta keep the rivalry going :lol:. I decided not to watch the game tonight, team has frustrated me too much and every full game I've seen the Pens have lost. I'll check the score on my phone and maybe tune in the third period. So no leaving after a period tonight :lol:

I wish Vok would've started last game, then of they lost game 4 Disco would have options and it wouldn't be a do or die game. If he gets lit up tonight, then what the heck do you do game 6? This will be his last season if they don't advance

Last edited:
Looks like St. Louis is ready for Game 6 :smh:

:x :x :x

I'll be at Game 6 papis :smokin

it-s-over-o.gif

That a boy, PK. Habs needed a goal like no other. Bit unlucky to have been down 2-0 up to that point. Anderson a wall.

I'm flipping back and forth.

Have that feeling Montreal will win this game.

I see Pens winning as well by a narrow goal.

How unlucky is that. Post. Should have been a SH equalizer. Home crowd will rally Habs to victory.

DSA: Chick wanted date night at Cheesecake tomorrow? Nope, my B's are on. Can't do it.

Knew he'd be a star from day one. Best hands in the league. On the cusp of top-5 status for me.

Anderson's rebound control is a polar opposite in comparison to Vokoun.

DSA: Chick wanted date night at Cheesecake tomorrow? Nope, my B's are on. Can't do it.

dude...i swear to god, i was supposed to hit cheesecake with some chick last night, but switched it to tonight cause of our game last night! *DEAD* :rofl:

great minds...

OTT :pimp:

Last edited:
My man. What's with girls and their obsession with Cheesecake Factory?

We picked Looch and Krejci over our women. True hockey fans. No Mister Friendly, though.

My man. What's with girls and their obsession with Cheesecake Factory?

We picked Looch and Krejci over our women. True hockey fans. No Mister Friendly, though.

:lol: word...i'll pick em every time :pimp:

it's kind of sad how i plan my entire life around the bruins and patriots. pathetic, really.

Respect. Same way with my Eagles, Madrid, and B's. Even though the Eagles have given me more broken hearts than Taylor Swift.

Sixers used to be, but currently on notice because of this Drew Bynum fiasco.

Girls come, they go.

saw this on FB just now. apologies in advance ESF:

To All Canucks Fans

Knock knock...

"Who's there?"

Owen.

"Owen who?"

OH-AND-FOUR...AND YOU'RE OUT!!! :tongue:

LOL. Didn't you hear? ESF is a honorary Bruins fan for the rest of playoffs.

Trying to lure J's into his Cheesecake rant. Dude gets more passionate than the gym, John Wall, and Caps combined.

Back
Top Bottom